Create your Dental Website with Ease
Dentalia is a highly customisable WordPress theme, perfectly suitable for dentists, healthcare professionals and companies that offer medical services. Dentalia has everything you need to build an outstanding website for your practice. It is fully responsive with a modern and clean design, unlimited color options and an easy to use page builder.
- Easy to use & fast Page Builder
- One-click demo import
- No coding required
- Responsive & mobile friendly design
- 25+ custom widgets
- Team member custom post type
- Working hours widget with highlighted current day
- Team carousel or grid widget
- Featured Pages Widget
- Multiple icon packs
- Responsive Video Widget
- Parallax Backgrounds
- Various section separators
- 120+ Dental icons included
- Slider Revolution Plugin ($19 value)
- Multiple header Options
- Two header types + transparent header option
- Separate logos for light & dark headers
- Header widget area & top bar
- Customisable page titles
- Parallax images in title area
- Unlimited custom sidebars
- Customisable footer – up to 4 columns
- Regular and uncovering footer
- Customisable pre-footer & copyright area
- Boxed layout
- 2 Blog Layouts – classic & grid
- Back to Top button
- WPML compatible
- RTL compatible
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Contact Form 7 Integration
- Before & After Slider
- Light & Dark Text option on sections & widgets
- Timeline Widget
- Gallery Widget
- Native MegaMenu
- + Much, much more!
Stock Images are not included.
26. May, 2022 Version: 2.2 Compatibility update.
- New: One Click Demo Import - Improved: WordPress 6 compatibility - Improved: WooCommerce 6.5 compatibility - Improved: Widgets management - Improved: translations (CTA button) - Improved: PHP 8 compatibility - Improved: Layouts library - Improved: theme colors in backend - Improved: static blocks are now searchable - Improved: Block styling - Fixed: overlay issues in WP 5.9+ - Updated: Demo content - Updated: libraries (CMB2, Redux framework)
9. December 20, Version: 2.1 Compatibility update.
Fixed: Swipebox black screen bug in WP 5.6 resolved. Improved: WordPress 5.6 compatibility. Improved: WooCommerce templates updated. New: Option to disable demo import
11 September 20, Version: 2.0 A major update.
20 June 19, Version: 188.8.131.52 Minor update.
- IMPROVED: Minor Gutenberg styling improvements - IMPROVED: Top bar on mobile styling improvements - IMPROVED: Sidebars now display only if they contain widgets - FIXED: icon with text widget - center on mobile option. - FIXED: Owl slider switching slides too fast on testimonials - REMOVED: Orion Widget block.
General compatibility update 25.5.2019 – v 1.8
- ADDED: RTL - support for right to left languages - ADDED: WordPress 5.2.1 Compatibility - ADDED: WooCommerce 3.6.3 Compatibility - ADDED: Translation files updated - IMPROVED: Gutenberg styling - IMPROVED: General styling - IMPROVED: General widgets imporovements - IMPROVED: Contact form 7 checkbox and radio field improvements, - FIXED: Logos widget layout on small devices - REMOVED: Classic editor dependancy
Gutenberg compatibility update 8.12.2018 – v 1.7.1
- FIXED: Orion widgets Gutenberg block
WordPress 5.0 and WooCommerce compatibility update 5.12.2018 – v 1.7
- ADDED: WooCommerce 3.5.2 compatibility and shop settings added to theme options - ADDED: WordPress version 5 compatibility - ADDED: Basic Gutenberg compatibility - ADDED: Custom carousel widget - IMPROVED: Reduced page load: FontAwesome and ElegantIcons icons in theme replaced with smaller Orionicon font - IMPROVED: Added button styles in Featured pages widget. - IMPROVED: Top bar improvements
Minor update 6.3.2018 – v 184.108.40.206
- FIXED: Departments not displaying bug.
Minor update 12.2.2018 – v 220.127.116.11
- FIXED: Video lightbox interfering with image/gallery lightbox
Major update 11.2.2018 – v 1.6 Read more about update here.
- FIXED: Submenu hiding behind featured pages, - FIXED: Google Maps display in row with equal height option, - FIXED: Department not showing in team widget, - FIXED: Separators showing up on hidden rows, - IMPROVED: links in Logos widget can now optionally open in a new tab, - IMPROVED: Icon list widget: now accepts HTML tags, - IMPROVED: Page Settings now work on the Blog page, - IMPROVED: Hide mobile menu search if not enabled, - IMPROVED: Page Builder UI minor improvements, - IMPROVED: Improved theme options UI, - IMPROVED: Contact form 7 date field improvements, - ADDED: Simple team widget and Theme Option to disable Team post type, - ADDED: 3 additional sets of dental icons, - ADDED: SEO settings in Theme Options for better page speed and integrations with Facebook and Google, - ADDED: Theme options for Boxed layout shadow and rounding, - ADDED: Theme Option to hide page title and display breadcrumbs only, - ADDED: Theme option for adjusting horizontal menu item spacing;
Compatibility update 29.9.2017 – v 1.5.2
- FIXED: PHP 7.1.X compatibility. - FIXED: Team member mail url bug. - FIXED: Hiding widget areas now works on the blog page. - IMPROVED: Static blocks limit removed. Only last 5 static blocks were displayed in the widget. - IMPROVED: CF7 limit removed. Only last 5 forms were displayed in widget. - IMPROVED: CF7 fields design. - IMPROVED: Video lightbox - IMPROVED: Microformat support. - IMPROVED: Translation strings updated. - ADDED: Team widget random sorting option. - ADDED: All plugins are now included in the main-files.zip -> plugins folder
Compatibility update 2.6.2017 – v 1.5.1
IMPROVED: Internet Explorer Compatibility IMPROVED: Section Separators IMPROVED: Light/Dark Logo behaviour on mobile IMPROVED: One-page functionality IMPROVED: Static blocks shortcodes added FIXED: Mega menu (1/6 column display) FIXED: Equal height behaviour on tablets FIXED: Bottom menu header with boxed layout FIXED: Sticky menu line height issue
Major update 25.5.2017 – v 1.5 Read more about update here.
- Added: Transparent header option with optional overlay - Added: Native MegaMenu - Added: Timeline widget - Added: Gallery widget (grid and carousel) - Added: Static blocks (reuse content on more places) - Added: Custom menu widget - Added: Additional main navigation type - Simple navigation - Added: Header CTA button - Added: Global page title overlay (in Theme Options) - Added: New demo content - Added: Sticky header logo - Improved: Contact form 7 compatibility - Improved: Page builder 2.5+ compatibility - Improved: Additional responsive options in Page builder - Improved: All widgets with carousel functionality are improved (autoplay + new carousel navigation type) - Improved: Gallery post format (upload fields for gallery images) - Improved: Boxed layout functionality - Improved: 404 error page - Fixed: Wrong date format issue on Contact form 7 date picker - Fixed: Blank screen when saving a page where Revolution slider widget is used
Update: 10.2.2017 – v 1.2
- Added: Timeline Widget - Added: WPML compatibility: config file added to the theme - Added: OnaPage functionality added - Improved: SiteOrigin compatibility fix - Improved: Empty space widget now supports bigger spacings - Improved: Video lightbox added with autoplay support - Improved: Opening time widget now offers also inline translations for days of the week - Improved: Team Members: team-member url can now be changed - Fixed: Section Separators fixed (SiteOrigin compatibility) - Fixed: Testimonials widget now supports autoplay
Update: 17.12.2016 – v 1.1:
- Added: Lightbox option in Image widget - Added: Slider template added to main files - Added: Child theme added to main files - Added: Remove side paddings on mobile devices widget option - Improved: Top-bar on mobile devices - Improved: Comments display - improved: Demo importer - Improved: Icon with text widget now supports HTML - improved: Sticky header - Improved: Categories meta spacing on blog and single post - Improved: Testimonial widget on tablets and mobile - Improved: Lightbox - Improved: Icons on extra small buttons - Improved: Copyright footer two columns - Fixed: Icon widget link issue resolved - Fixed: Contact form 7 radio button issues - Fixed: Logo now links to site URL instead of Wordpress URL
Update: 20.11.2016 – v1.0.1
- Custom CSS field added to theme options. - Improved overall theme options UI. - Improved search form on the search page (if no search results are found). - Removed http://orionthemes.com as default link in Button widget and Features widget. - Fixed compatibility issues with outdated PHP versions (tested on PHP version 5.2). - Fixed text based logo on sticky header. - Fixed uncovering footer on boxed layout.