Designy: is a design led Business WordPress theme. It’s good for everyone: Portfolio, Marketing, Business, Corporate, Creative, Blog – there are so many options the possibilities are endless!
If you purchase, thank you and don’t forget to rate the theme
Full of features…
Create as many homepage items as you want with our easy to use custom post type.
Choose your colours (type them in or use the color picker), style and choose whether to use your featured image as normal, or as a tile or full size background image.
You can create unlimited homepage items: showcase anything, shortcodes, videos – it all works – design and control each homepage item separately.
All post formats supported
Aside, audio, video, gallery, image, status, chat, link, quote, standard – we support them all in this theme.
We’ve found from our own and other people’s research that homepage / hero sliders aren’t always the best way to convert sales or display important content. Anything past slide 1 often gets ignored and often slide 1 is frequently overlooked as customers think its some kind of advert banner.
However, that is a choice that you the customer should make. Designy has been tested with WooThemes Flexslider for WordPress and the Code Canyon LayerSlider WP and both are compatible. You can insert these via the shortcodes straight into any Homepage item or any page/post on your website.
Please note: these will need to be purchased separately and the theme support does not cover issues with the individual sliders.
Unlimited Color Options
You can control colours for the entire theme using our easy to use options panel.
More fonts than you can shake a stick at
Google fonts, Typekit fonts, Adobe Edge fonts, standard fonts – these are all built in and easy to setup, just follow the inline help.
You can even change the road colour on your Google Map
Full feature list
- New functionality in version 1.0.5 Disable Flexslider to use a stacked project approach per portfolio post.
- New functionality in version 1.0.5 You can now add up to 5 videos per portfolio.
- New functionality in version 1.0.5 Hide featured image on ANY post or portfolio item per post.
- Fully fluid design, which goes up to 1200px wide!
- 11 Page/Single/Custom post type templates
- All templates are HTML5 compliant
- Child theme supplied
- Client logos custom post type – supports links / no links
- Our Team custom post type with masonry layout
- Portfolio custom post type with gallery functionality built in
- Homepage item custom post type, create your homepage with this versatile full featured editor
- Show/Hide Client logos on ANY page individually
- Full control of colours and font sizes and fonts
- General template text translatable via Theme Options
- Debadged Theme options (no reference to MeanThemes in them)
- Google Analytics
- On/off fixed hearder
- Boxed Layout
- On/off sidebar
- Show/hide author information
- Show/Hide social icons in footer
- Centre logo & navigation
- Centre logo for mobile view only
- Turn sharing on/off across posts, pages or portfolio
- Share via twitter including your username
- On/off uppercase titles
- On/off truncation for long links in cpmments
- Excerpt + read more support for blog posts
- Turn off “archives” text block
- On/off widgets in footer
- White/Black social icons
- Show/Hide footer credit
- Set width for mobile menu to kick in
- Hide/show page menu
- Widget areas for Archive & Single, Contact & Blog templates
- Custom Video widget
- Disable featured images on gallery posts
- Disable featured images on all posts
- Hide read more on blog
- Always show read more on blog
- Plain text logo option
- Logo upload
- Retina logo upload
- Apple touch icon upload
- Favicon upload
- Tiled background
- Full size cover background
- Turn on slideshow for blog galleries
- Set interval for blog galleries
- Enable/Disable homepage animations
- Enable/Disable parallax on homepage
- Show/Hide portfolio section on homepage
- Show/Hide Client logos on homepage
- Swap homepage to blog layout
- Show portfolio details on single page
- Set back link for portfolio (grid icon)
- Use a grayscale filter for portfolio featured image
- Set amount of portfolio items for portfolio template to show before pagination
- Contact form email address
- Google API v3 Maps support (you’ll need to sign up for a key)
- Google pin upload
- Built-in contact form
- Localisation support with provided .mo and .po files
- Custom Menu
- Featured image support
- Drop down menus
- Shortcodes for social icons including: Twitter, App.net, Facebook, Linked In, Google+, Zerply, Vimeo, YouTube, Pinterest, Dribbble, Github, Instagram, Flickr, Behance, RSS
- Fully responsive (optimised for iPad and iPhone with retina graphics)
- Extensive documentation
All photography in the theme demo has been kindly provided by Benjamin Reid just for the Lolly Theme. The photos are not in the Theme Files as part of the ThemeForest download.