Here are instructions on how to use the files and what package contains:
1. The PSD files were made in Adobe Photoshop CS3, and should run in any other Photoshop version.
2. There are eight PSD files, Home, About, Examples, Testimonials, Client area, FAQ, Contact and Order now page
3. There are three standard font used and that it is Georgia, Helvetica and Tahoma
4. All icons made by Oliver Twardowski (http://www.addictedtocoffee.de/) and can be downloaded at Smashing Magazine (http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/05/20/flavour-extended-the-ultimate-icon-set-for-web-designers/)
6. Piggybank icon made by PlayGround (http://playground.ebiene.de/2316/free-ecommerce-icons/)
7. Social Media Bookmark icons made by Nouveller (http://www.nouveller.com/general/free-social-media-bookmark-icon-pack-the-ever-growing-icon-set/)
8. Pad Vector made by teehan+lax (http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/2010/02/01/ipad-gui-psd/)