Here are instructions on how to use the files and what package contains:
1. The PSD files were made in Adobe Photoshop CS3 , and should run in any other Photoshop version.
2. There are eight PSD files, Home, About, Examples, Testimonials, Client area, FAQ , Contact and Order now page
3. There are three standard font used and that it is Georgia, Helvetica and Tahoma
4. All icons made by Oliver Twardowski (http://www.addictedtocoffee.de/) and can be downloaded at Smashing Magazine (http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/05/20/flavour-extended-the-ultimate-icon-set-for-web-designers/)
6. Piggybank icon made by PlayGround (http://playground.ebiene.de/2316/free-ecommerce-icons/)
7. Social Media Bookmark icons made by Nouveller (http://www.nouveller.com/general/free-social-media-bookmark-icon-pack-the-ever-growing-icon-set/)
8. Pad Vector made by teehan+lax (http://www.teehanlax.com/blog/2010/02/01/ipad-gui-psd/)