Dine is a WordPress theme specialized in high quality food & service. Specifically, elegant restaurants and cafés, delicated details to polish your business. Setting up and working with Dine is over easy with 100% Page Builder & Live Customization.
Dine includes everything you need to set up an exquisite restaurant, cafe or bar. Open Table booking system as well as self-hosted reservation plugin provide you options to interact with your potential customers. WooCommerce-ready allows you to build a shop on your own. Page Builder $64 included & Slider $26 included assure that you can build anything with Dine. We made it over easy with One-Click installation.
HOW PEOPLE USE DINE
- La Ventana
- Dija Mara
FULL FEATURE LIST
- WordPress 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2 ready: and continue to be compatible with newer versions of WordPress
- Predefined demos:
- One-Click Import Demo: One purchased, you can go to Dashboard > Appearance > Import Demo Data to choose which demo you wanna import, then click “Import” to turn your site looking 100% same as demo.
- GDPR compliant: Dine or none of our WordPress themes or plugins collect any kind of personal data, like email, name or IP addresses
- Build with Page Builder: Dine included WPBakery Page Builder (worth $64 with > 1 million of people using) that helps you to build any page intuitively. The page builder packed means you don’t need to pay extra money.
- Slider Revolution ($26 worth) included. In case you want to build a beautiful big hero slider at top of your page, slider revolution one of your choices. The slider packed means you don’t need to pay extra money.
- 100% Responsive, looks great on all devices regardless screen width or OS. Touch & Swipe Friendly for mobile devices: iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, Pixel etc.
- WooCommerce 3.6+ ready: Dine allows you to build your shop with 100% WooCommerce compatitibility. See Shop demo.
- Off Canvas Menu for mobile devices. Off Canvas Menu makes your site look professionally like nytimes, facebook sites on mobile. View live demo.
- Retina-ready: Dine uses icon font library so your site always look sharp on all retina devices like Macbook Pro, iPad, iPhone…
- Translation Ready: Dine contains *pot file in languages directory, that allows you to translate this theme into your own language. You can use a plugin like Loco Translate or TranslatePress to translate your theme fully.
- WPML compatible: Build multilingual-ready site with WPML.
- Clean Code & child theme included (easy to adapt)
- Elegant & Clean Design with “Simplicity” in mind
- Reservation by OpenTable: Dine allows you to create a Reservation form by entering only your restaurant ID. It’s easy and obvious. See the demo.
- Supersmooth Parallax: For an Exquisite Restaurant, parallax smoothing is important. Dine with latest techniques allows you to experience parallax 60fps. We used modern translate3d transform, jarallax framework for best performance.
- SEO friendly: Dine is marked up by HTML5 tags and CSS3 for styling (latest techniques now). 100% validated by W3C Validator. See the test.
- Wide layout (standard)
- Boxed layout with custom background color & image
- Header Layouts: Center header or Left – Right.
- Header Style: You can customize
- Footer Widgets: 1, 2 or 3 columns
Footer Bottom Area:
- Footer Logo
- Copyright text
- Separator custom icon or image
- Social Icons
- Footer Navigation
- Custom background color
- Show hide back to top button & custom text
- Live Customizer with 100+ options: You can select any font from Google Fonts library for headings, body text and navigation. Switching accent color is easy!
Flexible Font / Typography options:
- You can change fonts for body text, heading text, text slider and navigation.
- Google Fonts: Dropdown Select from Customizer: All Google Fonts in the library are ready to use.
- Upload your own local font in the customizer, as well as you have *woff and *woff2 files.
- Reservation System: You can choose either:
Restaurant Menu element:
- Custom image upload for each element, you can specify image size
- Custom text color for menu name, description
- Select 1, 2 or 3 columns for your menu layout
- Highlighted any menu item.
- Blog Layouts: Dine comes with 3 blog layouts
- WooCommerce Shop:
- Save $64 with WPBakery Page Builder included. WPBakery Page Builder is the most popular page builder with more than 1 million of people using it. Dine comes with extra elements to help you build your site even easier.
- Save $26 with Slider Revolution included.
- Beautiful Gallery: Dine comes with an easy to use gallery element and charming lightbox you can see demo on front page. See also sample Gallery Page. You can select either metro gallery or standard gallery.
- Side Navigation: Small dots on the side of your page to help visitors navigate better on your website.
- MailChimp widget styled & ready to use
- Contact Form 7 supported: The most popular contact form plugin ever.
- Google Maps plugin supported. Dine recommends & is compatible with WP Google Maps – a popular free google maps plugin with > 400K people using.
- Unlimited Colors from Live Customizer. You can change colors for almost things: header, menu, footer, text color…
- Easy to setup of Social Icons: More than 20+ social icons included with most popular websites such as yelp, tripadvisor, facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, pinterest…
- Sticky Navigation: Both on desktop and mobile
- Third-dropdown menu supported
- Comprehensive page layouts: Fullwidth, sidebar left, sidebar right
- Side Navigation: Allows you to create a simple side menu for your front page.
- Beautiful Lightbox: Responsive image lightbox customized from Magnific Popup of dimsemenov.
- Obvious use, documentation included
- Lifetime Updates once purchased.
- Dedicated Support from Elite Author. Visit Support Desk.
CreditsAll photos are purchased from Stocky. These photos are not included in the download package.
SupportIn case you need support: withemes.ticksy.com
Version 3.0.2 – August 07, 2019
- Fix open table date field - Fix overlay z-index issue
Version 3.0.1 – July 25, 2019
- Update WPBakery Page Builder to latest version 6.0.5 - Update Slider Revolution to latest version 6.0.7 - Fix overlay z-index issue on mobile
Version 3.0 – June 18, 2019
- Featured Added: Add SeaFood Demo - Featured Added: Upload custom fonts - Feature Added: WPML Compatible - Feature Added: Add testimonial element - Feature Added: Add Body Site Border - Feature Added: Add footer copyright option to bottom - Featured Added: Social icons in footer bottom - Featured Added: Allow to upload custom page separator image - Featured Added: Allow to upload custom footer separator image - Featured Added: Instagram spacing option - Featured Added: Metro Gallery Gutter Option - Featured Added: WP 5.0 & Gutenberg ready - Featured Added: Add indicator for drop down menu - Featured Added: Add boxed layout - Featured Added: Add option to stop compressing JS automatically - Featured Added: More beautiful hamburger icon to open off canvas menu - Featured Added: One-click import demo - Featured Added: Update WPBakery Page Builder to the latest version - Featured Added: Update Dine Framework plugin to 3.0 - Featured Added: Slider Revolution included - Featured Added: Custom color, title size for menu element - Featured Added: Image width for menu element and option to hide menu heading - Featured Added: Menu heading alignment - Featured Added: Improve booking form & modal - Featured Added: Column option for booking element - Featured Added: Add instagram widget - Featured Added: Option for show/hide header social icons - Fix: accent color & font issue - Fix: Google font load issue - Fix video background not playing on mobile - Fix: row overlay + parallax issue - Fix: Fix scrolling issue using off canvas menu - Fix: Fix off canvas menu issue when in customizer - Fix: new WooCommerce 3.6 version compatible - Fix: input forms on mobile (no border radius & shadow)
Version 2.1 – December 17, 2018
- Recommend Google Maps plugin - Stop supporting Google Maps element. move to "deprecated" elements. - Update WPBakery Page Builder to v5.6 - latest version
Version 2.0.1 – March 22, 2018
- fix instagram issue - update visual composer to v5.4.7 - fix blur gallery issue
Version 2.0 – January 09, 2018
- more blog layouts: standard / grid / list - add_image_size( 'dine_grid' ) - option for star icon on pages - option for star icon in footer - combine js files to get a smaller number of files - more options for menu: food image and option for highlighting. - add instagram element for page builder - add counter element for page builder - add list element for page builder - improve slider element (much more options, fullscreen & carousel & caption) - improve gallery element (metro gallery) - add more templates for contact form - fully support Restaurant Reservations plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/restaurant-reservations/ - add more font weights to css classes: extralight, thin - option for change the icon - add flexible_text class for big text to be resized - add default visual composer templates for ease of use - compatible with WooCommerce v3.2 - Update Documentation
Version 1.3.1 – November 29, 2017
- Update Visual Composer to v5.4.5 - Compatible with WP 4.9 - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.2
Version 1.3 – October 20, 2017
- Update Visual Composer - Compatible with WP 4.8.2 - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.1 - Google Map API Key Option - Reduce size for image in gallery element - Fix z-index issue on checkout page - Fix opentable timetable issue
Version 1.2 – August 01, 2017
- sticky header on mobile - compatible with WooCommerce v3.1.x - fix text slider - fix WooCommerce checkout issue when select country, state..
Version 1.1 – May 31, 2017
- WooCommerce Compatible - fix overlay issue for row - tripadvisor icon if domain not tripadvisor.com - yelp icon if domain not yelp.com
Version 1.02 – May 22, 2017
- fix off canvas menu on android devices - fix text slider to big on mobile
Version 1.01. – April 14, 2017
- Update Visual Composer v5.1.1 - Correct OpenTable builder element function.
- Initial Release