Dine is a WordPress theme specialized in high quality food & service. Specifically, elegant restaurants and cafés, delicated details to polish your business. Setting up and working with Dine is over easy with 100% Elementor Page Builder & Live Customization.
Dine includes everything you need to set up an exquisite restaurant, cafe or bar. Dine theme incorporates a self-hosted reservation plugin so you can interact with your potential customers right in the backend. WooCommerce-ready allows you to build a shop on your own. We made it over easy with One-Click installation.
Latest Version: Dine 3.3 – March 21, 2022 – View change log. Compatible with WordPress 5.9.2, WooCommerce 6.x, Elementor, Slider Revolution.
WordPress 5.9.2 CompatibleFox is compatible with WordPress 5.9.2, Gutenberg editor, widget editor and we’ll always assure theme compatibility with future WordPress versions. We also support Classic Editor for those who don’t like the Gutenberg editor.
One-Click Import Demo
All prebuilt demos are included in the download package and will appear in your backend after installing the theme. Choose any demo, click “Import” then wait for few minutes then your site will turn into 100% same as demo. If your site has content, you can choose to import theme demo style only to avoid redundant content.Unstall demo is also easy by one click. You can switch one demo to another easily.
Built by ElementorAll demos are built by Elementor – The most popular page builder at the moment with long-term support and future developments.
GDPR CompliantDine or none of our WordPress themes collect any kind of personal data, like email, name or IP addresses.
Incorporation of Reservation PluginYour customers are not going anywhere while you can integrate a booking system right into your website. You receive email whenever there’s a new reservation for your restaurant.
Fully Responsive & Mobile FriendlyDine is serious with mobile version. We offer off-canvas menu that looks like popular websites such as Facebook, NyTimes.. New Yorker, ELLE.. Everything is responsive: You can choose different ad images for mobile screen, smaller font size for text, smaller padding/margin for elements..
WooCommerce Shop ReadyDine is a WooCommerce WordPress theme, compatible with WooCommerce 6.x. You can build an online shop within like this sample shop.
Total Control Typography
With Dine, you can choose system fonts (Helvetica, Arial, Georgia..), any Google Fonts or upload your own font files.
Each Google Font, you can choose only necessary weights to optimize loading speed (many other themes load all weights that make your site heavier and slower).If you concern third-party font service like Google Fonts, you can upload your own font files.
Retina-readyDine uses icon font library so your site always look sharp on all retina devices like Macbook Pro, iPad, iPhone…
Translation ReadyDine contains *pot file in languages directory, that allows you to translate this theme into your own language. You can use a plugin like Loco Translate or TranslatePress to translate your theme fully.
WPML compatibleBuild multilingual-ready site with WPML.
More FeaturesClean Code & child theme included (easy to adapt)
Elegant & Clean Design with “Simplicity” in mind
Supersmooth Parallax: For an Exquisite Restaurant, parallax smoothing is important. Dine with latest techniques allows you to experience parallax 60fps. We used modern translate3d transform, jarallax framework for best performance.
SEO friendly: Dine is marked up by HTML5 tags and CSS3 for styling (latest techniques now). 100% validated by W3C Validator. See the test.
Wide layout (standard)
Boxed layout with custom background color & image
Header Style: You can customize
- Header Layout: Left Logo – Right Menu (default) or Logo Center.
- Header height
- Header Background color & image: See header dark demo.
- Show/hide social icons
- Call To Action Button
Footer Bottom Area:
- Footer Logo
- Copyright text
- Separator custom icon or image
- Social Icons
- Footer Navigation
- Custom background color
- Show hide back to top button & custom text
Flexible Font / Typography options:
You can change fonts for body text, heading text, text slider and navigation.
Google Fonts: Dropdown Select from Customizer: All Google Fonts in the library are ready to use.
Upload your own local font in the customizer, as well as you have *woff and *woff2 files.
Restaurant Menu element:
- Custom image upload for each element, you can specify image size
- Custom text color for menu name, description
- Select 1, 2 or 3 columns for your menu layout
- Highlighted any menu item.
Beautiful Gallery: Dine comes with an easy to use gallery element and charming lightbox you can see demo on front page. See also sample Gallery Page. You can select either metro gallery or standard gallery.
Side Navigation: Small dots on the side of your page to help visitors navigate better on your website.
MailChimp widget styled & ready to use
Contact Form 7 supported: The most popular contact form plugin ever.
Google Maps plugin supported. Dine recommends & is compatible with WP Google Maps – a popular free google maps plugin with > 400K people using.
Unlimited Colors from Live Customizer. You can change colors for almost things: header, menu, footer, text color…
Easy to setup of Social Icons: More than 20+ social icons included with most popular websites such as yelp, tripadvisor, facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, pinterest…
Sticky Navigation: Both on desktop and mobile
Third-dropdown menu supported
Comprehensive page layouts: Fullwidth, sidebar left, sidebar right
Side Navigation: Allows you to create a simple side menu for your front page.
Beautiful Lightbox: Responsive image lightbox customized from Magnific Popup of dimsemenov.
Obvious use, documentation included
Lifetime Updates once purchased.
Dedicated Support from Elite Author. Visit Support Desk.
CREDITSAll photos are purchased from Stocksy or downloaded freely from Unsplash. These photos are not included in the download package.
SUPPORTIn case you need support: withemes.ticksy.com
Version 3.3 – March 21, 2022
- feature: search option in customizer panel - feature: option for disable logo - feature: option for logo typography - feature: option for disable menu - feature: more options for dropdown menu - feature: option for header fullwidth - feature: option for hamburger on desktop - feature: option for custom logo width on tablet, mobile - feature: option for custom header height on tablet, mobile - feature: allow to display header after an Elementor section - change get_option to theme_mod
Version 3.2.1 – July 30, 2021
- fix _target issue for header CTA button - compatible with WordPress 5.8
Version 3.2 – October 27, 2020
- update WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution to latest version - fix side nav dark/light issue - fix star icon on shop page - update fontawesome version to fontawesome 5
Version 3.1.1 – June 04, 2020
- fix long menu item name issue on mobile - update WPBakery Page Builder, Slider Revolution to latest version
Version 3.1 – March 06, 2020
- Featured added: Demo Wine - Featured added: post grid element - Featured added: post list addon element - Featured added: option for top/middle/bottom vertical align image text - Featured added: the slider navigation diamond style - Featured added: improve button: option for shape, border thickness, font, effect.. - Featured added: more options for heading of menu element - Featured added: open new tab option for header button - Featured added: improve font loading and css engine for better performance - Featured added: option for normal header button - Featured added: option for menu items stay near the logo - Featured added: recommend instagram feed plugin - Featured added: add option text logo font weight - Featured added: dedicated panel for design elements - Featured added: option to disable footer bottom area - Update: WPBakery Page Builder to v6.1 - Update: Slider Revolution to v6.2.1 - Update: Dine Framework to v3.1 - Fix: star icon on blog pages - Fix: font awesome 4, 5 conflict issue - Fix: logo title, alt issue, footer logo title, alt issue - Fix: smooth scroll issue with query on URL
Version 3.0.2 – August 07, 2019
- Fix open table date field - Fix overlay z-index issue
Version 3.0.1 – July 25, 2019
- Update WPBakery Page Builder to latest version 6.0.5 - Update Slider Revolution to latest version 6.0.7 - Fix overlay z-index issue on mobile
Version 3.0 – June 18, 2019
- Featured Added: Add SeaFood Demo - Featured Added: Upload custom fonts - Feature Added: WPML Compatible - Feature Added: Add testimonial element - Feature Added: Add Body Site Border - Feature Added: Add footer copyright option to bottom - Featured Added: Social icons in footer bottom - Featured Added: Allow to upload custom page separator image - Featured Added: Allow to upload custom footer separator image - Featured Added: Instagram spacing option - Featured Added: Metro Gallery Gutter Option - Featured Added: WP 5.0 & Gutenberg ready - Featured Added: Add indicator for drop down menu - Featured Added: Add boxed layout - Featured Added: Add option to stop compressing JS automatically - Featured Added: More beautiful hamburger icon to open off canvas menu - Featured Added: One-click import demo - Featured Added: Update WPBakery Page Builder to the latest version - Featured Added: Update Dine Framework plugin to 3.0 - Featured Added: Slider Revolution included - Featured Added: Custom color, title size for menu element - Featured Added: Image width for menu element and option to hide menu heading - Featured Added: Menu heading alignment - Featured Added: Improve booking form & modal - Featured Added: Column option for booking element - Featured Added: Add instagram widget - Featured Added: Option for show/hide header social icons - Fix: accent color & font issue - Fix: Google font load issue - Fix video background not playing on mobile - Fix: row overlay + parallax issue - Fix: Fix scrolling issue using off canvas menu - Fix: Fix off canvas menu issue when in customizer - Fix: new WooCommerce 3.6 version compatible - Fix: input forms on mobile (no border radius & shadow)
Version 2.1 – December 17, 2018
- Recommend Google Maps plugin - Stop supporting Google Maps element. move to "deprecated" elements. - Update WPBakery Page Builder to v5.6 - latest version
Version 2.0.1 – March 22, 2018
- fix instagram issue - update visual composer to v5.4.7 - fix blur gallery issue
Version 2.0 – January 09, 2018
- more blog layouts: standard / grid / list - add_image_size( 'dine_grid' ) - option for star icon on pages - option for star icon in footer - combine js files to get a smaller number of files - more options for menu: food image and option for highlighting. - add instagram element for page builder - add counter element for page builder - add list element for page builder - improve slider element (much more options, fullscreen & carousel & caption) - improve gallery element (metro gallery) - add more templates for contact form - fully support Restaurant Reservations plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/restaurant-reservations/ - add more font weights to css classes: extralight, thin - option for change the icon - add flexible_text class for big text to be resized - add default visual composer templates for ease of use - compatible with WooCommerce v3.2 - Update Documentation
Version 1.3.1 – November 29, 2017
- Update Visual Composer to v5.4.5 - Compatible with WP 4.9 - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.2
Version 1.3 – October 20, 2017
- Update Visual Composer - Compatible with WP 4.8.2 - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.1 - Google Map API Key Option - Reduce size for image in gallery element - Fix z-index issue on checkout page - Fix opentable timetable issue
Version 1.2 – August 01, 2017
- sticky header on mobile - compatible with WooCommerce v3.1.x - fix text slider - fix WooCommerce checkout issue when select country, state..
Version 1.1 – May 31, 2017
- WooCommerce Compatible - fix overlay issue for row - tripadvisor icon if domain not tripadvisor.com - yelp icon if domain not yelp.com
Version 1.02 – May 22, 2017
- fix off canvas menu on android devices - fix text slider to big on mobile
Version 1.01. – April 14, 2017
- Update Visual Composer v5.1.1 - Correct OpenTable builder element function.
- Initial Release