This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
HI, i try to translate my directory theme with WPML. But somethime it doen’t work. LIke this example :
On items localization : in french, i write something,
When i change of language and i translate items in portugese for example, my french page translating too in portugese. It’ s vry boring.
Can you tell me what i can do please ?
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
The user who is logged on my website is a user who speaks and understands Spanish. He does not understand English and not another language. Easy Admin In terms appear in English (“items”, “address”, “locations”, ...) that I have to be able to translate into Spanish. It is not very logical situation. I have translated the theme by poedit but the words of Easy Admin are unchanged. I hope you give me a solution. I can modify DIRECTLY some php file?. I need urgent response. You can not tell me that is not possible. thanks
There is no way to get to the front end listing submission form on the demo (the form that the user will fill in to create a listing).
Would it be possible to see this listing submission form in use?
Also – can multiple images be added to a listing by the user without having to manually put them into the text?
Multiple images are not supported, but you can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
I didn’t need to see the admin panel. I wanted to see what a user will see when he/she tries to add a listing, as the demo doesn’t let you get in that far
If you want to add items, go and modify the theme files? Which bright spark thought that one up?
What is the register short code? i can’t find it anywhere.
Hi, presale question. pretty nice theme, can i use this theme for listing? customer can upload their product. if yes, the listing image can able to show with fancy/ lightbox? at the moment i click on the image nothing happen.
i want listing image same like you use in picture gallery.
I would like to set theme map as the map in your directory home page example-
which I choose between Map type:
Hybrid- Roadmap- Satellite- Terrain
I tried everything but it is not like his.
Do you guys have a copy of the most up-to-date Revolution slider? It says it comes with it, but when I go to update it is about 14 versions behind.
We’ll test the newest version and if all will work OK we’ll release an update.
ok. thank you.
Alternatively please post to our support forum, our support staff can send you the newest revolution slider zip file if you like to have it asap.
ok. thank you very much!!
Good morning. I wonder if this theme requires a special plugin. If yes, which? I purchased the wp-business-directory plugin. Are they compatible?
Othe thing: A customer can it save an organization in two categories? For example: class wordpress and Internet category.
Hi, Thanks for your message. Theme includes everything, you don’t need to install any additional plugin.
as I can upgrade to the latest version without losing data?
Can you recommend someone I can hire to do install and setup Directory Portal
Sorry we don’t cooperate with any developers but you might try on microlancer.
I have been able to do the upgrade but the map or the slider in version 3.10 is displayed?
It is very urgent
I had to revert to a previous version because they do not see the map on the home screen or the slider on other pages
needless to say: ur theme is stunning. Its just the thing im looking at for months.
I got a few questions:
a) Would it be possible to embed Buddypress?
b) If a user creates an item, does it appear as a post or a page (i need it that people are able to download this specific item to PDF for mobile) – possible?
c) where do people edit information like “our adress” or “opening hours” since the screenshot only shows the text above.
is it possible to add more fields like “your contactman”?
Thanks a lot!
Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
a) sorry Buddypress will not run with this theme
b) item is basically a custom post type, PDF download is not possible by default
You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
Does this theme have an option to have various packages (Featured Levels) so that:
1. a person paying $10 a month will only be able to upload their logo, name of the company, and address
2. a person paying $20 a month will be able to upload the logo, name of the company, address, phone number, email and provide a description of the company.
3. a person paying $30 a month will be able to upload the logo, name of the company, address, phone number, email, provide a description of the company, fax number, testimonials (from their clients), Google maps, ratings & review, social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn) etc…
Basically, can we create a total of 30 possible fields.
Create a Platinum package with all 30 fields for a particular charge each month…
A Gold package with just 20 of the fields (restricted to just that 20 fields).
A Silver package with access/availability to only 10 of the fields (and the rest of them restricted)...
Can this be accomplished with your theme?
Hi Victor, please see my answers below:
Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
I have some pre sales questions please:
1. I hope I ask this the right way. I have a url that would be perfect for a full country (USA) directory. But I want people to be able to search by state and then of course city. How is this best accomplished using your theme?
Would it be best to have each state maybe in a subdomain and then list by city so the lists aren’t so long? And how will your solution impact SEO?
2. Since businesses don’t really want to sign up to an empty site what’s the best way to conquer this dilemma? How do I get enough businesses up on the site so that businesses will want to join?
3. I see you have a plugin to import listings via CSV. Where is the best place to get a local listings list? I figure since you developed the product you would know the cheapest best place to get such lists, right?
Thank you, Patrick
Hi Patrick, please see my comments below:
1. Sorry this is not possible by default
2. Businesses can claim their listing. That means that you can import businesses from CSV file and then they can sign up.
3. Sorry I don’t know about any free database you can use.
Hi, sorry for making it 2 parts but the comment box was giving me a problem.
4. Or should I make folders like yelp does? Example: yelp.com/tampafl
My biggest thing I want to do is to be like a yelp type site where I can do all the world starting with America then do like yelp does and have cities in foreign countries as well.
Thank you very much, Patrick
Hi, thank you very much for your quick response.
Let me ask this a different way because Q#1 was can’t do it and Q#4 was linking to something that has nothing to do with my question.
So, if I may please:)
1. If YOU wanted to use your theme to set up a directory for the entire USA how would YOU do it?
2. When I ad a CSV list so they can claim their listing how do I let them know their listing is ready to claim? I.E. what’s the best method you’ve found?
If I can do what I want to do with your theme then I will get it.
one more thing.
How can I add 2checkout instead of or with paypal?
Sorry this is not supported by default.
How to understand this sentence of “Geolocate support” ?
Please check the following url for more details: http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/homepage-with-geolocate/
I’m trying to hide the search bar in the home page; but i can’t find the way to do that.
Which file i need to change that, if i only want to hide the search in homepage?
WooHoo – thinking this theme is going to do the job.
1. Can I disable the ratings module?
2. Can the search function do a radius query “Within xx Miles of zip-code”
3. Can search results be customized to show “preferred” profiles/vendors above standard results?
The site I’m working on has a “pay-for-better-results” component.
Thank you for your time
WOW – I answered #2 and #3 just by reading – lol, but I still need to know if you can disable the ratings module.
Thanks for your message. Yes you can disable the rating module.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $21.50
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author