Can we use this theme to list people/businesses from different countries? We are thinking of using it for our Golden Rainbow Villages project where we have volunteers from over 30 countries around the world. Here is a link http://goldenrainbowvillages.com/book1
Hi Jasmine, sure you can use the theme in any country or more countries. Map will zoom in/out automatically based on items you have in your database.
Thanks for Making such a beautifull and usefull theme,
i am your regular customer and have purchased several themes already
want to know that every time you make updates in theme versions, do we have to download everytime the new version and upload it manually or is there any other way as well.
Thanks for your message. Yes you have to download the theme from themeforest and upload to your hosting account.
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
before purchase i have some question
1. I want to add more images/ gallery/ slider at details page of any of my location, under the featured image and the main text.
2. may i can add or remove rate items at Leave a review?
3. wanna add tinymice or any other shortcode to the theme, may this theme support that?
Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. You can do it in Business Finder theme or alternatively extend Directory theme functionality. You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
2. Yes, no problem.
3. You can install 3rd party plugins, they should work.
good, but i didn’t find answer of my question 1
Regarding question 1. you cannot do it by default, but if you have a look at the guide I posted you’ll be able to extend the theme exactly as you want. Thanks.
appreciated, will check and the purchase it, thanks for your quick response
Alternatively have a look at Business Finder theme, it already has image gallery implemented. If you’ll have any questions feel free to post to our support forum, our developers will help you.
okkay let me check
hello team you wil help me a lot answer and help this 2 questions:
1.how can i modify the logo header position from the left to top center.
2. would like to all categories links on header open in new browser window.
ty so much
Great looking theme, just a couple of pre-purchase questions. My client wants a directory listing of job service providers and the ability for visitors to comment and rate on these services.
1. My client wants service providers to be able to open up a complaint/comment to provide real time feedback to complainant on a fee paying basis (paypal) – as in www.patientopinion.org.uk.
2. Also the ability to capture the feedback data in a way that is usable at the front and backend. They want the information from users of the website to be captured from the website into an extractable client database.
3. The ability to generate template newsletters from the website with this theme or compatible with a suitable plugin?
Thanks for your message. Sorry this features are not implemented by default. You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
I am looking to buy this theme and wondering if this theme works for any country
for example I need to set this to suite to Sri Lanka.
so would I be able to do that using this theme ?
Yes you can use the theme in any country.
Hi there! Got problems to see the live demo of the “advertising space” (http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/theme-features/advertising-spaces/) under Google Chrome (Version 31.0.1650.63 m). IE 10 and Firefox are working fine.
So a few short questions about the adverds:
Is there some “banner rotating script”? I.e. 500 Views per Month and than an automatic disabeling? Also, booking the adverd for i.e. 3 month with automatic disabeling? Same for paid listings?
Thanks we’ll test the website in chrome version you mentioned. Sorry there’s no banner rotating script.
Hello, i have your theme and it’s great.
I searvh a magazine theme whith the same option ” frontend admin with paypal”, i want to do an advertising magazine who people subscribe and pay to insert communication.
Is it in your project ?
frontend admin is a plugin or not ? can i buy it and use on other theme ?
it’s long time i search and no one do this !!
Are there any pending updates for this theme? I am strongly considering it.
Thanks for your message. There’re no pending updates.
Is the theme only PayPal integrated? Is it possible to charge users using pre-bank transfer?
You can disable paypal and charge customers offline. Thanks.
I’m having a big problem with this plugin in that all form entry items are invisible on a page, as form entry boxes are not showing at all, or are transparent and I cant find what is causing this at all.
This page shows an example of the problem that happens on every form on the website:
You can see on that page, the Username and password box are invisible, as are all input fields on the 3 tabs..
How do we fix this please?
Hi, this is really a very nice directory theme. What I couldn’t find is a concrete description of the possibility to arrange different subscription plans. Would it be possible to setup for example a subscription with possibility to add more content (such as more pictures, videos, more Text etc) and pay more?
Another question is quite offtopic, but maybe you can help me:
I am looking for that picture displayed on yours sample slider
I mean the man, holding the box. Is it probably from photodune? Can you tell me where I can find that?
Thx a lot in advance
You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
The image was purchased from bigstockphoto.
I don’t beleive you offer custom work but would like to know after purchasing, would a developer be able change the following:
When you hover over the search filter, the cursor does not turn into the hand cursor, it stays as a text cursor. I think that’s a bit confusing for the user, most users are “trained” to know that something is clickable when they see the hand, just like here on everything here on envato, all clickable items are a hand cursor, the text cursor is for used for text only.
Can the icons be replaced easily, or does that involve coding?
Is that something that can be changed?
Thanks for your message. You can customize cursor using custom css easily. Icons can be changed from the admin panel, you can upload your own no problem.
Hello Ait Themes,
You are great. This theme also. Only one question before buy. CAn directiry run as wordpress multisite? Thanks in advance.
Yes you can run it in multisite environment. Thanks.
Hi, would it be possible to incorporate a gallery so that users could upload more photos?
I’ve noticed that when I search for an item, or land on a category with only 1 item (meaning whenever there is only one search result), the map is very zoomed out and repeats itself horizontally. You can see an example here: http://imgur.com/oYQ1kG0
Please let me know if it’s a settings issue or a fixable bug. Thank you!
Hello we really need help with a support ticket which has not received any responses for many days. The site is due to launch soon and we are having continued issues with timthumb thank you.
Sorry for that, I’ve forwarded your message to our support staff, they’ll have a look at it asap.
I love your theme! It works perfectly!
Can you just tell me – is there a way to show related items based on category or location? And if so – how?
Sorry that’s not possible by default.
Great looking theme. I just have a couple of pre purchase questions before I decide between this and one other:
1. When I allow geolocation in demo mode there seems to be a glitch. It finds my location no problem but if I then add a different location to search for a listing in (using your location list) it says “no results found”. So my question is, does turning on geolocation mean users can only search in their location? or can they search the whole world/ other countries?
2. Does the theme have an automated email that it sends to users when their listing is approved? And is the approval process automated too?
and finally lastly
3. Is the theme compatible with something like jungle pay to allow sms payment?
Many thanks. As I said great looking theme.
1. If you turn on geolocation you can only search around your position.
2. There are no email notifications by default.
3. Sorry only Paypal is supported by default.
I bought the v.3.8
Where can i find the “how to update tutorial”?
Future Features: Easy update for the theme
good job on this!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $28.50
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work