I upgraded to wordpress 3.8.1 and now the revolution slider does not work on the homepage; if I set “responsive” or “fixed” in the option I can se the empty white box.
This is the error I get in the console but I don’t know if it is related:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘_renderItem’ of undefined (index):171
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
Please kindly post your support questions on our Support Forum. This will enable our dedicated support team to assist you most efficiently. The Support Forum can be accessed at: http://support.ait-themes.com
You support forum account will be generated automatically.
I’ll do it! Thanks a lot!
I have a pre purchase question
We want to use this theme for a local directory, are we able to have a local map 100 square miles for example with pins of different businesses?
Thanks for your message. You can create local directory no problem. Pins are associated with categories, you cannot upload different pin for different item.
Can I define different review elements for diferrent categories? I don’t want to have a Doctor been rated for food!
Hi, Sorry this is not supported.
I have a pre purchase question
I really like the theme but would like to know I can turn off the map in the index
Yes you can turn it off, no problem. Thanks.
Does it support Internet Explore browser..?
It doesn’t show on my computer. What should i do…?
Several questions :
Does this support recurring payments?
How the user can cancel his subscription?
If the user cancels his subscription using Paypal, will the script change the subscription to the FREE plan?
Can the script be configured to use miles instead of KM?
If I import the businesses without GPS, will the script show the mark in the map in the business page?
Thanks for your message, please see my comments below:
1. Yes, recurring payments are supported.
2. They can cancel using Paypal, item will be set to draft after expiration date
3. Miles are not supported by default.
4. If you won’t provide GPS in the import, businesses won’t show on the map.
Hi, Do you have iOS app for this theme?
Sorry we don’t have such an app.
Hi, In links I want to change permalink is it possible. Old permalink http://www.kibrisrehber.com/item/pasa-shoes/ and I want to edit it like http://www.kibrisrehber.com/pasa-shoes/ .
Sorry this is not possible by default.
I want to buy theme, but before I would like to clarify some questions:
1)Is there possibility to switch membership package automatically, when paid membership expires?
2) Is there possibility to have logical fields when adding listing. For example, if user adds restaurant, “amount of people” field appears. If user chooses photographer, “price packages” field appears.
3) Can this theme be multilanguage? So when user adds listing he has to fill description in 2 languages. And listing would display corresponding language description?
Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. Yes users can upgrade and renew packages.
2. Sorry this feature is not implemented by default.
3. Theme supports WPML plugin, you can create multilingual website.
it is possible to offer the user the ability to enter items? (not only administrator).
Thanks for the quick reply!
The marker icons that show on the maps for the categories. Are they custom icons that come with the theme? And if so, can the icon for any category be chosen, or are they fixed?
Hi, icons used on our demo site are custom made, PSD file is included. You can however upload any icons you like via admin panel. Thanks.
Hi, thanks for previous answer. another question: is it possible to have viewers of the directory pay for access too? For example , they can view listings for free but cannot see contact details until they pay for a different level of access? Sort of like a membership or one off payment. Thanks.
Sorry this feature is not implemented. Thanks.
Thanks. what about multiple images (or even a gallery) for a directory listing? is this possible?
This feature is implemented in Business Finder theme. You can however add this feature to Directory theme as well. You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
Pre-sales questions, please;
1. Cna the listing info shown differently in basic listing and paid listing? For example,
free listing (for personal):
paid listing (for business only):
- business name
2. Can the “contact” in personal be connected with FB or Linkedin? So, others will HAVE to login to their linkedin or FB accounts in order to contact memebrs with “personal” accounts?
Thanks for the message, please see my comments below:
1. This is not possible by default, but you can build this functionality in.
2. Sorry this feature is not implemented.
Hi, before I buy this theme, I wanna know if we can make the url of the items on the map into domain.com/name instead of domain.com/item/name…or better yet we can put a regular page as an item on the map.
Sorry this is not supported by default. Thanks.
Hi, is there anyway to take out the search dropdown’s for locations and/or categories. I saw an option in the theme options, but it doesn’t seem to effect anything when I adjust them.
Pre-purchase question – I’m looking to setup a site to connect students with tutors. As such I would like to use your theme so as to have a directory of tutors. They can join, list themselves etc. I was wondering if the theme supports the following features and if not, if you could recommend a plugin that I could make use -
1. Messaging system that enables users to contact tutors/business that is listed
2. A widget or shortcode to list/rank tutors/businesses according to how highly they are rated.
3. Can tutors/businesses add updates/info messages to their listing, eg. “Discount this week: Blah Blah”
1. Sorry this is not supported by default.
2. You can rate items, that feature is included.
3. You can extend item fields pretty easily, please check the following link for more details: http://www.ait-themes.com/doc/how-to-edit-custom-type/?theme=directory-wordpress-theme
Lot of nice and handy features are already included. You can take our theme as a good base and build on top of that to create your own unique portal.
Hey! Sounds great! Thanks so much for getting back to me
Hi I would like to purchase this theme, (which looks great buy the way) kooks great on an iPhone but have recently purchased a Nokia 1020 and with both this site and the business directory it does not resize properly nor do you get the mobile version, is there a fix for this? as this is the phone i will be showcasing to potential clients along with tablet & laptop.
I found this on the web if it helps…
“I didn’t fix the issue myself, but our webmaster took care of it for me. It actually turns out that some coding that we had put in place on the site so that its responsive features worked in Windows 8/8.1 snap mode were keeping it from displaying correctly on IE10 on my Windows Phone.
And I don’t recall what changes he made precisely, but I believe that it had to do with the “viewport” coding in the html.
Unfortunately, we were not able to make both snap mode in Windows 8 and IE10 on Windows Phone work at the same time, and so we opted to make the site appear correctly in Windows Phone.
I hope this makes sense, and helps you to find a good solution!”
Thanks for your message. We’ll try to get some Nokia phone for testing, otherwise we cannot fix it as it works fine on all devices we have in the office.
Very nice theme you have made, but I need to know one thing before I continue:
If you select the Manhatten filter, http://preview.ait-themes.com/directory/wp1/?s=&geo-radius=100&geo-lat=&geo-lng=&categories=0&locations=106&dir-search=yes only Manhatten listings are shown.
The Brooklyn listings aren’t shown even though the map shows part of Brooklyn.
Can the theme be setup so the Manhatten page (and other similar pages) center the map on Manhatten, but show listings from whatever places fit on the map?
Hi Mads, map is centered automatically based on items shown on the map.
Yes, but the map of Manhatten (link above) shows only Manhatten listings.
Can it be set up so it shows everything that fits in the map? (no matter which city it belongs to)
Zooming is done automatically, it’ll show everything that is on the map no matter what category you’re in.
I would like to buy this theme.
reading I realized that a user buys an account (10-20-40 USD). should not be that a user registers and then buy the items? (the price of an item determines the duration of item)
sorry but I do not understand.
but it will be possible to put a deadline to the item and not just the account (package)?
I wish that a user has an account unlimited (in time) and then can buy a single item for a few days for a certain price.
Sorry this is not supported by default.
Hi Nice work!
1) I see that the category field in search bar has Categories and Sub-Categories. But isnt clear. It is possible to put the Categories in Bold and maintain subcategories equally?
2) I cant see the Submit page. The user can select more than one category? The category field is in Checkbox?
Hi, Thanks for your message. Please see my comments below:
1. You can style it that way if you like.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $28.50
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work