Disputo is a WordPress theme which is made for bbPress forum plugin. All bbPress pages are designed with care but the theme doesn’t just supports bbPress. It will take your bbPress forum to the next level !
We also added some extra power to the theme! WooCommerce support, Private Messaging, Ads Manager, Like & Dislike Rating System, Front-end Post Submission, Custom bbPress widgets, FAQ System, Social Media Sharing Buttons, Custom Login/Register Pages, Mailchimp integration, Facebook Comments and much more…
Username: demo – Password: demo
- Fully responsive, clean and modern design
- Live Customizer: Rich set of live custimization options allow you to customize your theme with ease.
- You can create unique page layouts with Drag&Drop SiteOrigin Page Builder.
- 12 awesome custom page builder widget.
- Made with Bootstrap 4.
- User Profiles: Disputo, allows your users to create beautiful and informative user profiles. Custom profile photos, cover images, social media icons, age, sex, location information and much more…
- User Blogs: Give your members the ability to create blog posts and send them to review from front-end. Combine everyone’s posts into the blog, and easily navigate to any member’s profile to read just their posts. They can add categories, tags, and a featured image.
- Private messaging: Private messaging system allows your site members to send private messages to each other.
- Ads Manager: There are many fields in the theme for your ads. You can organize your ads easily with the built in ads management system.
- Sitewide (Posts,Comments and Forum Replies) Like & Dislike rating system.
- Front-end custom login & registration page
- Compatible with WordPress Social Login. The plugin allows your website readers and customers to register on using their existing social accounts IDs, eliminating the need to fill out registration forms and remember usernames and passwords.
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce
- WooCommerce ajax cart icon + bbPress user menu
- Built-in Facebook Comments: Built-in Facebook comments feature makes it simple to add the Facebook comments system to your WordPress website without any hassle.
- FAQ system with category and live search support.
- Live Search: Your members will find the results they are looking for before they finish typing their query.
- Quote replies: Your members can clip quotes from previous posts with the click of a button.
- 4 different Blog and WooCommerce page layout ( 2 Columns + Sidebar, 2 Columns, 3 Columns and 4 Columns )
- Post Selector: The post selector field of the post listing widgets, allows you to build a query to find posts, products, forums, topics etc. in the database with ease.
- Fast CSS masonry grid layout
- Flexible Header: You can change the background color and add a different cover image to each page.
- Flexible Footer: You can use the page builder and a wide range of widgets to create your own unique footer.
- Social sharing integrated: Disputo comes with social media sharing buttons of the popular social networks.
- Compatible with MailChimp for WordPress. Subscribe your WordPress site visitors to your MailChimp lists, with ease.
- Compatible with SiteOrigin Widget Bundle plugin (Contains 17+ widget)
- Report Content: You can allow users to report topics and replies.
- Private reply: When someone marks his/her reply as private, only admins and moderators can view the reply..
- RTL language ready
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin. Contact Form 7 is one of the most popular plugins for easily creating forms for your WordPress site.
- Made with SEO and Speed in mind
- Clean code
- 700+ Google Fonts
- Shortcodes with a shortcode generator
- One click demo import
- Translation ready. Language file (.pot) is included
- Extensive help documentation
- Cross Browser Support
- and much more…
I was looking for a simple-to-use and visually appealing theme for my bbPress forum, i.e. I was ready to have just basic forum functions, nothing fancy, as long as everything is extremely clear. This because of my target audience, which is not very used to forums. The major technical criterions were, that a visitor could read everything without logging in and logging should only by social media, i.e. no explicit registration to my site.
I was ready to pay in order to have support should I need it. To tell the thruth I purchased another one first, but it didn’t work in my multisite installation. For some inexplicable reason it locked me, the admin, out for good once I activated the social media login. Yet the social media login is an advertised feature of that theme. The support for that theme failed ,so to speak, to materialise, it took several days, even a couple of week, to get any response. I ditched the theme.
Then I found Disputo. I tested the live preview and read very closely the feature descriptions. It seemed to meet my criterions (in the end I implemented social media login with a third party because of wide range they offer) and had an additional feature I didn’t have tought about: user blogs. So I bought the theme and was amazed by bundled-in widgets. Disputo Tabs for tabbed pages became quickly my favourite.
I have stumbled on a couple of issues, which weren’t showstoppers by any standard, but the support has been extremely responsive. Egemenerd solved them faster than I expected, even in the middle of FIFA World Cup 2018!
PS. A nice touch is the name of the theme. Hint, my site is about Esperanto.
I wanted to give the theme and developer 5 stars for more than just Customer Support.
Yes the customer support is great. Egemen will reply to you within 24 hours and give recommendations and also help within his limitations.
The theme itself is crisp, looks smart and is easily adaptable with the Live Editor. The simple ability to make all posts and forums look smart with nice pictures is a big plus for me over some of the rival PHP based items.
Unlike its PHP based rivals you have a myriad of plugins to help you make your theme faster, smarter and more user friendly. Some of these plugins I think could be included with the theme initially but its not a deal breaker.
Good documentation will get you started so that is also a good start.
I have been tweaking my site for a few days now and have not struck any bugs as some people mention.
Its a great template and well worthy of a second look if you are after a great lightweight forum that isn’t cluttered with the tiniest font and boring home page structure and layout.
5 points well deserved.
This is an awesome bbPress theme with great quality design in every detail and it works like a charm. The documentation is very detailed and easy to install. The support replies quick with good solutions. Cannot recommend more!
Thank you guys for this awesome theme!
You might also be interested in “Tessera – Knowledge Base & Support Forum WordPress Theme”
You might also be interested in “Besocial – BuddyPress Social Network & Community WordPress Theme”
Version 2.1 May 07th, 2019
Added New Feature! Private Replies Added New Feature! Added country flag option to the user profiles Added "Hide Featured Image" option to posts and pages Improved live search performance Removed TML plugin from the theme package. TML plugin is no more supported. We suggest you to use Custom Login Customizer instead. Added Custom Login Customizer plugin to the theme package Fixed custom avatar issue in the post comments Updated WooCommerce templates (Compatibility) Updated demo file Updated language file Updated help documentation
Version 2.0 February 27th, 2019
Redesigned user profile page. New Feature! Added cover image option to the user profiles. New Feature! Added custom avatar option to the user profiles. New Feature! Added social media icons field to the user profiles. New Feature! Added age, gender, location fields to the user profiles. New Feature! Added forum signature feature. Note: After the update, please go to customizer and enable the new features which you want to use. Updated author box. Added a new tab to the user menus and a new page for the user blog (Please go to Settings -> Permalinks and click "Save Changes" after the theme update). Updated media upload button. When "media upload" is enabled, users are only able to view their own uploaded images. Updated CMB2 plugin. Updated language file (.pot). Updated help documentation.
Version 1.6 February 20th, 2019
Added New Feature! - Live Search Added New Feature! - Quote Topics & Replies Removed dropdown menu at the topic replies. All links are visible now Updated mobile menu and user menu icons Updated help documentation Updated language file (.pot)
Version 1.5.1 February 06th, 2019
Improved mobile design of the topic replies Fixed a bug in carousel widget
Version 1.5 January 30th, 2019
Fixed a bug in theme settings Added one click demo import feature Updated demo files Added report topic&reply feature Gutenberg compatibility Added DV Shortcode Whitelist plugin to the theme package Updated language file Updated CMB2 Updated some WooCommerce templates Updated help documentation
Version 1.4 October 25th, 2018
Redesigned mobile menu Enabled header background image on mobiles Added new setting (Enable/Disable search box on bbPress pages) Added new setting (Header vertical padding) CSS Fixes Updated some WooCommerce templates Fixed a layout issue on the checkout page Updated language file (.pot)
Version 1.3.2 September 15th, 2018
Added support for WooCommerce 3.x gallery feature to the theme
Version 1.3.1 June 20th, 2018
Added text editor to Disputo Tabs and Disputo Accordion plugins A custom version of TML plugin is added to the theme package. (The latest version of TML plugin (7.x) caused some compatibility issues. Also, they changed free modules with paid extentions. Please don't upgrade TML plugin to 7.x and use the custom version of the plugin which is included in the theme package.)
Version 1.3 June 01th, 2018
Fixed a scrolling issue at Safari Updated Woocommerce files for the latest version of Woocommerce
Version 1.2 April 22th, 2018
Added new customization settings to Customizer
Version 1.1 April 17th, 2018
Added home icon to bbPress breadcrumb menu Added language switcher to user edit profile page