Donche is the Blog/Magazine Elementor Template Kit, that perfectly fits for any blogger needs. Donche clean & balanced layout make it best choice for bloggers. The Kit includes a lot of templates that are easy to edit.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Home 1 Template
- Home 2 Template
- Home 3 Template
- Home 4 Template
- Home 5 Template
- Header Template
- Footer Template
- Contact Page Template
- Archive Author Template
- Archive Category Template
- Archive Tags Template
- Archive Search Template
- 404 Page Template
- Off Canvas Menu Template
- Single Post 1 Page Template
- Single Post 2 Page Template
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
- Source Sans Pro
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.