Dop, Modern Email Template + Online Editor AccessDop is a modern, responsive email marketing template for multipurpose use of email marketing. Dop comes with flexible modular help you easier to create, mix your own preferred layout. It’s mobile friendly, and major email clients compatible. It’s also packed with bunch of features, free access to our online template builder / editor, MailChimp ready template, Campaign Monitor, MyMail templates are also included. You can arrange the layout and build your own unique template easily. More than that, it’s also packed detailed help documentation, along with video tutorials.
We’re about preparing important updates on our online template editor! Improvements & added some more useful features for our lovely users
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll let you know when it’s ready
Dop in MailChimp powerful editor
Dop in Campaign Monitor powerful editor
Dop in MyMail plugin powerful editor
- Free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use Template Builder.
- Maximum clients compatibility, in all major email clients. From old Outllook 2010, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Well-commented codes
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail plugin powerful template editor!
- 15 unique flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, MyMail plugin, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- Sliced PSD file included.
Want more features added? Add your request hereLet us know if you have any feature requests or feedback to improve the item. We’ll definitely consider it to be added in next update.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 5 HTML files, with 1 mixed modules variations.
- 1 HTML files for MailChimp templates (in separated folder)
- 1 HTML files for Campaign Monitor templates (in separated folder)
- 2 HTML files for MyMail WP plugin templates (in separated folder)
- and 1 other for regular HTML templates
- 1 PSD file
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo! Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
Version 3.0 – April 8 2015
- Updated theme builder. Added more useful features. - Improved MailChimp template version
Update 1.1, January 16 2015
Added MyMail Templates ready
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
CreditsFont awesome icons
Copyrighted images are from:
For demo purpose only and NOT included on the download packages, replaced with place holder images.