01_preview.jpg 02_homepage.jpg 03_products.jpg 04_product_single.jpg 05_who_are_we.jpg 06_services.jpg 07_team.jpg 08_testimonials.jpg 09_elements.jpg 10_portfolio_categories.jpg 11_portfolio_grid.jpg 12_portfolio_masonary.jpg 13_single_project.jpg 14_single_project_alt.jpg 15_blog_main.jpg 16_blog_post.jpg 17_contact.jpg
Doubletake uses CSS sprites, deferred script loading, heavy compression and a host of other advanced techniques to make the site load extremely fast.
From a technical point of view Doubletake employs unobtrusive background loading to fetch new page content so the user never experiences a full page reload, all code and styles are only parsed once, upon entering the site, which dramatically reduces browser rendering times and server requests. All of this results in very snappy page navigation when compared to traditional websites.
The Doubletake template has been developed with SEO in mind. Despite being Ajaxified to the max, Doubletake is fully optimized to keep Google happy.
- Lightbox and Inline playback
- Youtube / Vimeo using respective iframe APIs
- Vid.ly and Local videos via local video player using native browser support and flash fallback
- iDevices compatible
- Background loading for pages
- HTML5 History support for deeplinking, bookmarks and browser back button
- Crossbrowser Ken Burns effect slider (Estro rendering engine*)
- HTML5 Canvas visual effect
- Lazy loading
- Canvas fallbacks to a simple cross fade effect for old browsers lacking canvas support (IE7,8)
- On demand pages/content background loading
- Hardware accelerated on iDevices
- One slide jump regardless the position or direction
- Queue loader for custom jquery plugin
- Twitter/Flickr with client cached result (HTML5 Storage)
- Contact form with inline validation and Ajax background submit
- Newsletter signup footer form
- Twitter/Facebook sharing buttons
- Keyword based filtering
- Masonary plugin
- 16 ready to be used layouts
- iOS4+ (tested on iPhone & iPad)
- Android tested
- All modern Browsers
- Comprehensive browser based documentation
- Reliable Support provided through our own Support forums
Design & Development of Doubletake by Pixelentity.
Notes: * Estro: only rendering engine included, no skins, can only be used in conjuction with Doubletake.
Tested on Galaxy Tab 10.1 running Honeycomb. Please note that because of the shear number of Android devices and OS versions out there, we cannot guarantee compatibility for all Android devices.
All content featured in the template preview is not owned or produced by pixelentity and is used for demonstration purposes only. For this reason none of this content is permitted in the download package. The download package will contain the same layout as this demo but will use dummy image content.