Down Town is WordPress ecommerce theme based on WooCommerce plugin. It is suitable for fashion, apparel, shoes, auto spare part, tools, plumber item, ceramic, tile, tap and accessories store. It is also multipurpose theme which can be used for any kind of online store. Down Town WooCommerce theme is looking good with it’s clean and fresh design. All sub pages are customized.
- WordPress 4.9.x, 5.0.x, 5.1.x, 5.2.x, 5.3.x, 5.4.x, 5.5.x, 5.6.x, 5.7.x, 5.8.x, 5.9.x
- WooCommerce 4.x.x, 5.x.x, 6.x.x
Most Popular WooCommerce Themes from TemplateMela
- Using GOOGLE Fonts
- Easy Customize – Admin Options Customized Panel
- Unlimited Color Options – Admin Panel
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully RESPONSIVE Theme
- 1500 + Font Awesome ICONS
- Support Multiple Language
- No Core Modifications
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- Optimized for Fast Loading + CSS Sprite
- Unlimited Banners + Sliders – Admin Panel
- Brand Logo + Slider – Admin Panel
- Different Portfolio Layouts
- Different Gallery Layouts
- Easy Shopping Cart Dropdown from header
- Lots of Short codes with variations
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Woo Commerce Integration
- Sample data Import
- Easy Use and Easy Customize
- Full PSD files supplied
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Well-structured and commented code for easy customization
- Full user guide documentation to help you installing and utilizing the theme
- Check this list of our best woocommerce themes
NotesAll images are just used for Preview (Demo) purpose only and NOT included in the theme package file. We are providing placeholder images with recommended image size mentioned in it.
Images are taken from www.pexels.com, www.freepik.com, www.unsplash.com, www.pngtree.com
1 May 2019
Fixed outdated file issue and update for support gutenberg optimized.
13 July 2018
Upgraded theme package for fixed outdated file issue.
14 February 2018
Upgraded theme package for support latest version(3.3.x) of WooCommerce.
4 November 2017
Added three more child theme layout.
7 October 2017
Fix some miscellaneous css bug.
26 September 2017