Promo Offer: Only
$49 for a Limited Time! Buy Now!
One time purchase and get lifetime access!
Built on Bootstrap 5.1.3 & Sass
8 Demo Variations, RTL Versions Included for Arabic & Hebrew Languages
Regular Updates, Top Quality Support from the Author
Duch is a clean modern responsive HTML5 template for Medical Healthcare Clinics & Doctors website. It is built with Bootstrap 5.x and Sass. The template is suitable for publishing healthcare websites such as doctors’ clinics, hospitals, doctor consultation centers, cosmetic surgery centers, medical laboratories, dental clinics, centenary clinics, pharmacies, etc. It has fully responsive design layouts with a visitor-centric stunning look and feels to help reach the business’s target audience.
Duch contains easy-to-read and understands source code that has been written by following Good Programming Practices. Also, this template is easily customizable, and the detailed documentation will help to do any customization of the template.
- 8+ Retina Ready Demo Variations. Click to View Demo
- RTL Version Included for Arabic and Hebrew Language
- Built with Bootstrap v5.1.3
- Sass Included
- AJAX Contact Form Submission
- Retina Ready
- Responsive in Any Device
- Creative Layout
- Fast, Lightweight & Powerful
- Smooth Transition Effects
- Integrated with FontAwesome & Flaticon
- Awesome Customized Slider
- W3 Valid
- Well Commented Code
- Easily Customizable
- Detailed Documentation
24-Hour Turnaround Support:
- Quick, Dedicated & Professional Support
- We only provide support through our ticketing system. Please submit your ticket by visiting the HiBootstrap Support System.
- For any pre-purchase query, please use live chat on the item demo site also, email, and the item’s comment section on ThemeForest. Thanks!
What do you get?
- Template source code
- Images and video are only for demo purpose and not included in the download bundle.
Sources and Credits:
- Owl Carousel
- AOS Animation
- RemixIcon & Flaticon
April 30, 2022: Duch v1.1 ------------------------------ - Added: RTL Support for Arabic and Hebrew Languages - Updated: Documentation