Yes as it is written, the theme is ultra clean, good job mate.
Love!!! i like your design!!!!!
Clean work! Good luck, friend !
Ultra light design GLWS
When on a tablet or mobile device, all the menu items link to the Blog and not to the sections on the Home page. Even the Home menu item does not link to the Home page – is this an issue with the theme or is the demo menu set up incorrectly?
We didn’t realize, we are working to fix it, thanks for pointing out.
It is possible to have the Rev Slider template please ?
Is the menu item link issue fixed ??
Thanks. I also messaged directly for more question regarding editing , portfolio, etc.
I just bought this theme. Certain icons are not showing up after the installation.
Here are some screenshots to show the broken images.
Please let me know what I need to do to fix this. These are the only icons that don’t show up.
Also, do we need to set up the slider to make it look like it does in your example? It just shows up blank after I followed the install instructions. (uploading the XML file)
Can you share the url of your site to check what is wrong with your icons?
To set up the slider you will have to install the plugin that comes with the package.
I bought the theme and activated in my website and it looks fantastic, but there is one issue. When I tried to load the website in my android and iOS devices and tile my devices to be the landscape mode, the menu banner is way too big. . It covers nearly half of the screen. Is there a way to fix it?
Template supports the Cyrillic?
Great design! I only want to know the same as jun_m, is the menu height size on mobile (landscape) changeable?
I have a couple support issues… but there is no support forum setup on you support website for this theme, Dynamo.
Some things I’ve noticed…
1. The documentation is lacking some information on setup
2. This theme is not HTML5 ready
3. There is no 404 page setup with the theme
4. The CSS styles do not translate to all pages, such as fonts
Hey guys… any response on this??
Please create a topic at http://www.jellythemes.com/support and one of our staff will be happy to assist.
Hi, I just purchased your theme. Thanks for the great work guys! I am trying to load the demo slider and I can’t do it. Can you please help? I need that design on the demo slider to learn from. I also cannot get the video slider to align properly or get it to play properly.
the site is here, still on the works: http://www.3tinovacao.com.br/
nice work but it needs a lot more crafting to work properly.
1) Regarding the project’s inner page: If you use small files (433×650 px) you get pixelation. If you upload a reasonably sized file (1300×866 px), you need to scroll both horizontally and vertically.
Because of that I had to cancel the inner page and buy a behance.net project feed plugin – not ideal but 100 times better than what I described above.
2) Also I’d like to point out the project inner page is quiet poor regarding display options, it doesn’t have an image caption capability and beyond that, the resizing doesn’t work properly.
3) The slideshow arrows on “portfolio” and “clients” sections go to some wrong places when scaling down the browser window.
4) You could have included an “upload logo” section in the wp backend. It is a very, very, very basic feature that you just know everyone is going to need.
5) You could have included some customization options in the wp backend, like fonts, colours and social networks of user’s choice with custom logo or standard DYNAMO logo
To us (myself & the developer I customized it with) it looked a bit like a draft version of a nice ongoing project
Can’t find section inmanual for projects page ia have addedsome projects to section, but cant find how to display them.
When i load the theme on wordpress, i just have a blog! WHY???
Go to Settings > Reading > Front page displays
Select static page, also select your home page as Front page and your blog as post page and save changes
Somebody know how i can change the color blu to another color please?
” jellythemes Author
Please create a topic at http://www.jellythemes.com/support and one of our staff will be happy to assist.”
Very polite, but a pain to read over and over.
I’m considering purchasing your template but I see the above a lot.
Why do you think so many purchasers have given your template such a bad rating?
With respect, would you care to give me your opinion, please.
I wrote asking a very pertinent question 6 days ago…
Why have you not bothered answering?
Hello, I want to load the demo to make similar web, since her loaded and has nothing to do with the original. THANKS
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $16