E-Bazar , Admin Template is a popular open-source Laravel admin dashboards.It’s a responsive Admin template, which is based on the Laravel-8 + Bootstrap 5x framework.It utilizes all of the Bootstrap components integrated with Laravel layout standards and re-styles many commonly used plugins to create a consistent design that can be used as a Laravel application.
It can be used for most types of dashboard and app templates like Project Management & Hr Management
Stay ready with the latest updates of framework architecture nd design. Get the latest updates in timely interval at no extra cost.
- Ecommerce Management
- Products Management
- Inventory Management
- Store Locator
- App Calendar
- Chat App
- Accounts (Invoice, Salary Slip, Expenses)
- Image Cropper
- Form Example
- Icon Example
- Table Example
- Price Example
- UI Components Detail With Example
- Easy to Customize theme option.
- Layout options to easily make the sidebar, Mini sidebar , Rtl & Ltr, Dark & Light, High Contrast
- User pages for login, register, Password reset, Step Authentication, 404 page
- Form,Table,Icon,Charts Example
- Successfully tested on GTmetrix and Google page speed insight
- Easy to customize pages as you will have power to use prebuilt UI elements on any desired pages with Setting options.
Layouts Option :
- Light Layouts(i.e.Default)
- Dark Layouts Option
- High Contrast Option
- Ltr to Rtl Layouts Option
- Template Dynamic Color Settings
- Gradient ( Sidebar ) Option
- Google font Settings Option
Version 1.0.0 04 May 2022
-- Ebazar - Ecommerce Laravel 8 Admin Template
Browsers Note :
Works well in all latest browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge
Please Note :
- All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the template and NOT included in the final purchase files.
- It does not include any Business logic to produce database records.
- All the Third-party plugins we use are installed via NPM and have their own support and updates separately. Pixelwibes can only provide support for the version of plugins used in the template. It applies to all the framework packages as well