From design point of view it looks good and for the price its solid.
But I have few issues with it from technical point of view (see it as constructive feedback):
- The routing is build from scratch and has bugs (ie. pushing to the browser history when clicking on links but pressing back button does not work). It is using nextjs so it should be using nextjs routing.
- Its introducing many custom classes where it is not needed and a combination of creating custom component with default tailwind classes would work too
- Too many arbitary tailwind values instead (ie XXX-[4px]). For sure there are cases were you need to use custom values but for me it looks too much. Would be better to define proper scales in tailwind config and use them consistently.
- I'm not sure if there is an easy way to disable the preloader, but that would be nice too, because adding like > 2 seconds of animation before the page loads in my opinion not so good. It looks good the first time you use it but if you want to go back to the page more often it is annoying
- Other small bugs here and there examples:
- The AnimatedText component will show all text overlapping if you go to the page and then go back to the home page and then go back to the page again
- Go to the about page in mobile view and then press "Learn More" and the popup will be in the background instead of the foreground
Please note that the reviews area is not meant for support.
You can ask help in support tab or can sent your queries to this mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If we can't help you then you can send refund request here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new