- Full Wordpress v.6.x compatibility.
- Full Elementor v3.7.x & Elementor Pro v3.7.x plugin compatibility.
- Buy One Time & Get FREE Updates FOREVER.
- Need help installing this item on your website? Contact us and we will install it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
Educalar is an excellent layout for the area of online education at home through parents. It can also be adapted for other areas of this tracking such as online courses in the area of education. This kit has everything you need to give your website a makeover, or if you plan to create a new design. With modern colors and design, this kit comes with 17 templates, including header, footer and blog section fully adapted for mobile devices.
All the graphic content is included in this kit and you can change to your liking all the elements contained in this layout directly in Elementor, without having to use any other kind of editing programs like photoshop or adobe illustrator, change the colors of everything, that means you are 100% in control of your website.
This kit was built with the Hello theme, but you can use any other theme with Elementor support.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
- Great documentation and support from Elementor
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Header and footer builder
- Fully customizable
- Responsive layout
- About Us
- Blog Page
- Coming Soon
- Contact Us
- How It Works
- Pricing Plans
- Single Post
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Acknowledgements & Contributors
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.