ELISION is a retina multi-purpose WordPress theme
Qode Slider – Amazing responsive full-screen or fixed height image & video slider with parallax and fade in/out elements animations. Also, for each slide you can set if header should be dark or light.
Fully Customizable Headers – Each page can have it’s own custom header with dark or light color schema, different height and background image (parallax, prallax with new zoom out effect and responsive) with title text in middle or bottom (it animates on page load and when leaving page).
Fully Customizable Mega Menu – Customize both standard and mobile menu, create wide or normal sub-menus at the same time, choose wide menu layout with or without icons. Add widgets to one of the columns of the wide menu and create any layout you want. Create awesome one-page web sites using anchors in the menu.
Section Video Background – Add video background to sections (it fully fits it)
Sticky Header – You can control scroll amount (from top of the page) when sticky header will appear, if slider is on page, than height of slider is is “amount” for sticky appearance
Different Logos – Different logos for initial and sticky header, also for dark color schema there is field for different logo
Footer Columns – Choose from 1 to 4 columns in footer
AJAX Animations ON/OFF – Choose between 4 fluid AJAX animated transitions between pages for a creative experience or turn AJAX off to create a classic website. Besides the predefined animations, create your own scenario by choosing animation type for any page individually.
WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress ($46 value) – WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress will save you tons of time working on the site content. Now you’ll be able to create complex layouts within minutes!
Bonus Parallax Pages – ELISION comes with an amazing bonus feature – easy to create Parallax pages perfect for presentations, microsites or a new homepage.
Interactive Elements – Counters, pie charts, horizontal progress bars, icon progress bars, elements with animation, graph charts
Custom Post Formats – ELISION supports following custom blog post formats: Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video, Audio
Qode Carousel – Full-width carousel slider plugin.
Portfolio – Choose between 6 different portfolio single layouts and 3 different portfolio list layouts combined with different number of columns
Blog Masonry Layout – Make your blog page display in masonry layout
LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin ($15 value) – Create a responsive (mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects
Easy-To-Use Powerful Admin Interface – ELISION comes with very intuitive, easy to use admin interface. Add unlimited sliders and slides while you are editing page/post/portfolio, add unlimited portfolio images or videos while editing your portfolio item, add unlimited parallax section to any page.
Retina Ready – This theme includes high resolution icons
Smooth Scroll – This theme includes smooth scroll ON/OFF
Multiple Sidebars – Create unlimited custom sidebars and choose them on global or post/page level
Side Menu – ELISION comes with an side menu widget area. There is invisible scroller implemented. Also, it is automatically closing itself after certain amount of scroll.
Modern, Professional Design – This theme is designed by a team of professional designers focused on user-experience and unique design style.
Fully Responsive – ELISION is a fully responsive Wordpress theme and works perfectly on all screen sizes and mobile devices.
Extremely Customizable – Unlimited colors and sizes for all elements, 500+ Google fonts and a robust backend offers a solution for a variety of business or personal uses.
Flexible Layout – Use our demo layout or create your own visually different experience using our modular shortcodes and feature-rich backend.
Modular Shortcodes – Get creative with unlimited combinations of easy-to-use shortcodes and quickly create any type of page you like.
One-Click Demo Import – Import whole demo content and set your web site to look same as our demo web site in one click
WPML Ready – Fully compatible with WPML plugin – create multilingual web sites
Translation Ready – This theme is fully prepared for translation to any language using po & mo files
Search Engine Optimized – Search engines will easily index any page of your website because of the integrated search engine support. Set meta keywords and description for each individual page and increase SEO ranking.
Perfect Code – Coded in HTML5, CCS3 and jQuery, this skillfully constructed theme is 100% valid.
Modular Contact Page – You can set any combination between Google maps, Contact Form and regular content.
Child Theme Ready – Create child theme starting from included dummy child theme.
Five Star Support
Whenever you have an issue with our theme or WordPress in general, we are here to assist you. Post a comment or open a ticket here.
Version 4.0.9 – March 15th, 2019
- Updated Elision Core plugin to 1.0.6 - Fixed minor bugs
Version 4.0.8 – March 11th, 2019
- Updated Layer Slider to 6.8.2 - Fixed WooCommerce style - Fixed minor bugs
Version 4.0.7 – March 06th, 2019
- Updated Elision Core plugin to 1.0.5 - Improved theme functions - Fixed Qode Shortcodes button
Version 4.0.6 – March 01th, 2019
- Updated Layer Slider to 6.8.1 - Improved Blog Masonry list - Fixed Custom Sidebar widget area - Fixed Google map on Contact page
Version 4.0.5 – February 27th, 2019
- Updated Elision Core plugin to 1.0.4 - Improved theme and plugin functions - Fixed minor bugs
Version 4.0.4 – February 21th, 2019
- Updated Elision Core plugin to 1.0.3 - Updated WPBakery Page Builder to 5.7 - Improved comments list - Improved google map script on contact page to prevent potential error if Google Map API key is not set - Hide Qode SEO Fields meta box if option is disabled through Qode Options - Fixed contact page - Fixed minor bugs
Version 4.0.3 – January 25th, 2019
- Updated Elision Core plugin to 1.0.2 - Updated elision-core.pot file - Improved textdomain for Elision Core - Fixed meta options for single product pages - Fixed upload media button - Fixed bottom title position for WooCommerce pages when title image is set - Fixed portfolio single layouts
Version 4.0.2 – January 14th, 2019
- Improved options image pop-up editor for dashboard panel - Improved parallax title functionality - Improved audio player style - Fixed parallax title image size - Fixed page title option for single post pages
Version 4.0.1 – January 11th, 2019
- Updated Elision Core plugin to 1.0.1 - Improved header area holder classes - Fixed title area when WooCommerce is not installed - Fixed title name on shop and product pages - Fixed Qode Slider video slide - Fixed logo image link - Fixed featured image style for single product pages - Fixed up-sell product style for single product pages
Version 4.0 (Major update) – January 10th, 2019
- Added WordPress 5.x compatibility - Added Elision Core plugin - Improved theme templates, modules and functions - Improved theme security - Improved theme performance (Added logic to create static css, js files instead of php (style_dynamic.php, style_dynamic_responsive.php and default_dynamic.php)) - Escaped all variables, text domains etc. - Renamed all functions, hooks, templates with unique name - Removed custom_css.php and custom_js.php files and improved logic to add custom code as inline - Removed unnecessary functions, variables etc. - Fixed theme text domain - Fixed bugs
Version 3.11 – December 25th, 2018
- Added WordPress 5 compatibility - Added WooCommerce 3.5.3 compatibility - Updated WPBakery Page Builder to 5.6 - Updated Envato Market plugin to version 2.0.1 - Fixed Qode Slider video with sound
Version 3.10 – July 6th, 2018
- Added WooCommerce 3.4.3 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 5.5.2 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.7.6
Version 3.9 – March 22th, 2018
- Added WooCommerce 3.3.4 compatibility - Added compatibility with PHP 7.2 - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.4.7 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.7.1 - Updated Envato Market plugin to version 2.0.0 - Fixed deprecated create_function - Fixed https links on blog list
Version 3.8 – December 01st, 2017
- Added WooCommerce 3.2.5 compatibility - Added Envato Market plugin as required - Added WooCommerce plugin as recommended - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.4.5 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.6.4 - Fixed portfolio list lightbox with filter - Fixed menu import problem - Improved imported menu links with dynamic ones
Version 3.7 – November 15th, 2017
- Added WooCommerce 3.2.3 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.4.2 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.6.2 - Fixed YouTube/Vimeo https links
Version 3.6 – July 10th, 2017
- Added WooCommerce 3.1 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.2 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.5.1 - Improved product lightbox functionality - Fixed main color for WooCommerce select 2 container - Fixed upsell products - Fixed deprecated constructors
Version 3.5 – May 11st, 2017
- Added WooCommerce 3+ compatibility - Added revisions for portfolio post type - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.1.1 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.4.0
Version 3.4 – November 30th, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.6.8 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to version 5.0.1 - Updated Layer Slider to 6.0.6 - Updated Font Awesome to 4.7.0 - Updated TGM Plugin Activation plugin to 2.6.1 - Fixed bug with border option in icon shortcode on Qode Shortcodes Button
Version 3.3 – September 15th, 2016
- Added WP 4.6.1 compatibility - Added WooCommerce 2.6.4 compatibility – Added Google Maps API key field in Qode Options -> Global Options - Updated Visual Composer to 4.12.1 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.9 - Updated Font Awesome to 4.6.3 - Fixed lightbox navigation
Version 3.2 – June 22nd, 2016
- Added Woocommerce 2.6.1 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.12 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.8 - Fixed Social Share functionality
Version 3.1.1 – April 25th, 2016
- Updated Visual Composer to 188.8.131.52 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.6
Version 3.1 – April 13th, 2016
- Added WP 4.5 compatibility - Added WooCommerce 2.5.5 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.11.1 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.4
Version 3.0 – March 3rd, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.5.3 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.10 - Fixed Google Map Warning for Sensor parameter no longer being required - Fixed bug with Portfolio List Columns option - Fixed issue with Blockquote element not rendering default blockquote text - Fixed issue with Custom Font element not saving default styling values - Fixed bug with Portfolio like counter - Fixed bug with Hide Comments option for Latest Posts shortcode
Version 2.9 – October 9th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.4.6 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.7.4 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.2 - Updated Font Awesome to 4.4.0
Version 2.8 – June 25th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.10 compatibility - Added support for adding WPML language switcher to main menu - Updated Visual Composer to 4.5.3 - Updated Layer Slider to 5.4.0 - Updated PrettyPhoto to 3.1.6 - Updated Google Fonts - Updated Isotope jQuery plugin to version 2.2 - Fixed prettyPhoto XSS - Fixed bug with social share and Visual Composer back-end - Fixed bug with Yoast SEO and page transitions
Version 2.7 – April 25th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.4.4 - Updated TGM Plugin Activation class for security vulnerability - Fixed bug with registering custom sidebars in WordPress 4.2 - Fixed bug witn image style option in single image shortcode - Fixed bug with design options in row shortcode not working
Please read this important note about updating Elision theme to version 2.5 and Visual Composer to latest version
Version 2.6 – March 24th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.6 compatibility - Updated Visual Composer to 4.4.3 - Updated Font Awesome to 4.3.0 - Fixed bug with link attribute for Single Image shortcode
Version 2.5 – February 24th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.5 compatibility - Improved Visual Composer Design Tab to works with ajax animation (page transition) - Updated Visual Composer to Version 4.4.2 - Fixed bug with YOAST and page transitions error on home page - Fixed bug with YOAST notice for meta description - Fixed Google fonts link when SSL is enabled
Version 2.4 – October 28th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.2.7 compatibility - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.3.2
Version 2.3.1 – September 18th, 2014
- Updated WooCommerce template files for 2.2.3 compatibility
Version 2.3 – September 14th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.2 compatibility - Added "Page title" field for single posts - Improved Expandable shortcode - Improved page transition to register page loading with Google Analytics - Updated touchSwipe plugin, now links are working on touch devices in Qode Slider - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.2.0 - Updated FontAwesome icons pack to version 4.2.0 - Fixed sticky header line height attribute - Fixed Qode Shortcodes Button in Visual Composer shortcodes (some interactive shortcodes are hidden from shortcodes list) - Fixed main menu click issue for IE - Fixed movement of Qode Slider in boxed mode, when right side area is opened (Safari bug) - Fixed label translation for woocommerce checkout page - Fixed responsiveness of portfolio filter - Fixed dropdown menu position when boxed layout is enabled - Fixed bug with related products for WooCommerce - Fixed bug with don't link option for menu items and page transitions - Fixed bug with click event with ctrl key pressed and page transitions
Version 2.2.1 – April 26th, 2014
- Fixed Qode Shortcodes Button in Visual Composer shortcodes - Fixed Separator With Text shortcode - Fixed Pie Charts With Icon shortcode for smaller screens - Fixed Row shortcode dependency
Version 2.2 – April 24th, 2014
- Updated Visual Composer to Version 4.1.2 with custom work by Qode - Fixed WP 3.9 Qode Shortcodes bug - Fixed WP 3.9 Qode Options image browser field bug - Fixed bug with ajax page transitions and target=_blank on links - Fixed "no animation" option for posts and portfolios - Fixed bug with Qode Custom fields saving zero values
Please read this important note about updating Elision from version 2.1 or older to version 2.2 or newer.
Version 2.1 – April 4th, 2014
- Added fix for Chrome/Opera scrolling, at Qode Options under the "Smooth scroll" option there is now "No (Chrome/Opera fix active)" option - Added external links for portfolios - Updated icons in social icons shortcode - Fixed footer columns padding - Fixed "action" shortcode closing tag - Fixed link in title for blog single post - type link
Version 2.0 – March 18th, 2014
- Added animation type to Qode Slider (slide/fade) - Added font size and line height attributes for title and text in Qode Slider - Added possibility to render content for blog templates - Added possibility to add Wordpress audio shortcode - Updated Layer Slider to version 5.1.1 - Fixed mobile menu arrow for submenus - Fixed circle around "like" on portfolio slider when there is more than 3 digits - Fixed "Line Graph" shortcode - Fixed Qode Slider, Qode Carousel and Testimonials exclude from search - Fixed twitter share character numbering - Fixed blog single posts - link is removed from title and from gallery slider - Fixed author section for blog single
Version 1.9 – February 21st, 2014
- Added pinterest, tumblr and vk to social share shortcode - Fixed back button bug when page transitions (ajax) are enabled - Fixed background color on content when boxed layout is on - Fixed bug with custom full width portfolio template - Fixed bug with portfolio slider lightbox image - Fixed self hosted video on single portfolio for "Portfolio gallery" view
Version 1.8 – February 12th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.1 integration (from this version our theme is compatible only with WC 2.1 +) - Added sidebar option to single portfolio pages - Fixed bug with changing color on header from page to page, now it is not effecting "mobile view" header - Fixed 'qode like' functionality on portfolios that are inerted via 'load more' functions - Fixed Qode Slider preloader when first slide is video - Fixed active navigation circle in Qode Slider on page load - Fixed live change event for portfolio video when items are added/removed - Fixed blinking of Qode Slider navigation in Chrome - Fixed loading of Qode Slider on mobile view when first slide is image - Fixed bug with title link of link post type - Fixed bug with blog post title when title on bottom is selected - Fixed bug with page excerpt on search page
Version 1.7 – February 6th, 2014
- Added self hosted video to portfolio and video post format - Added color field for Qode Slider title - Added color field for Qode Slider text - Added footer top link color field in Qode options - Added footer top link hover color field in Qode options - Improved one-click demo import module - Improved performance of Qode Slider - Improved footer link hover effect - Improved thumb (graphic) resize in Qode Slider - Fixed title style options for Bottom title in Qode options - Fixed pagination for blog templates - Fixed video background size when ajax animation is enable - Fixed testimonial background color - Fixed title with parallax - Fixed bug with gallery shortcode four column grid - Fixed bug with sticky menu height when sticky header height is set - Fixed bug with out of stock button - Fixed bug with image hover target attribute - Fixed woocommerce responsive - Fixed bug with custom menu widget and anchors functionality - Fixed bug with gallery shortcode parameters - Fixed bug with share text color in share dropdown shortcode
Version 1.6 – January 21st, 2014
- Added order field (order by "menu_order") for Qode Slider Slides - Added background image field for section row type - Added target field for Image Hover shortcode - Improved Qode Slider to hide navigation if there is only one slide - Improved logic for showing sticky menu - Fixed Qode Slider navigation arrows width - Fixed top footer link color in Qode options - Fixed layout for portolio single "Portfolio full width custom" template - Fixed hide featured image field in Qode Custom fields for Single post - Fixed blog templates when Qode Slider is set on these pages - Fixed testimonials text color - Fixed title holder color - Fixed blog single responsive when sidebar is enable - Fixed search template layout - Fixed image alt tag for portfolio single page - Fixed footer bottom text color in Qode options - Fixed auto start of Qode Slider in IE9 - Fixed google map field in Qode options when address have quote mark
Version 1.5 – January 11th, 2014
- Added posibility to hide title in Qode Slider - Added prev/next preview thumb to Qode Slider - Added feature to Qode Slider to disable changing of header style (dark/light) - Added enable video field for latest posts shortcode - Added 'Logo aimation on hover' feature and field to Qode options - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.0.2 - Fixed hover background color for buttons in Qode Options - Fixed portfolio carousel slider when ajax is enabled - Fixed masonry layout when sidebar is enabled - Fixed contact form display message - Fixed FontAwesome icon in main menu - Fixed 'back to top' button overlapping by footer - Fixed responsiveness for pie chart with icons
Version 1.4 – December 31st, 2013
- Added date and time for post comments - Updated translation files - Fixed latest posts category attribute - Fixed color changing of shopping cart dropdown with main menu color options - Fixed action shortcode - Fixed hover color on sticky menu - Fixed latest post shortcode - Fixed bottom margin of "row" on mobile devices
Version 1.3 – December 25th, 2013
- Added option to enable comments on pages (default and full width template) - Improved title image logic for smaller screens - Fixed latest posts background color - Fixed parallax image overlapping when parallax section is close to slider
Version 1.2 – December 23rd, 2013
- Added video support to Qode Slider - Fixed dark/light header on load when slide has selected style - Fixed content overlaping from Qode Slider when Default template is selected - Fixed ajax loader changing color with "First main color" change - Fixed Message shortcode - Fixed Woocommerce Dropdown Cart - Fixed 'no space' portfolio layout on mac devices
Version 1.1 – December 19th, 2013
- Added WooCommerce integration - Added field for top header background color on "mobile view" - Improved dark/light logic (header top is now included) - Updated css for prev/next buttons on portfolios
Version 1.0 – December 18th, 2013
- Initial Release