Emerix is a responsive WordPress theme suitable for any type of business, services or portfolio website. It’s clean and functional, highly customizable, well structured, and easy to use. And it comes with many great features, some of which are listed below.
Emerix has a multicolor design – and it is a feature!
The color scheme consists of 3 components: first main color (13 predefined colors), second main color (4 predefined colors), and main background scheme (green, blue, red, or brown).
This combination gives you a great variety of color design solutions and makes your website fresh and original.
Emerix works perfectly on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. All the layouts are built with responsive design in mind. The theme is fully adapted and optimized to various screen sizes.
Use one of 12 picked color schemes available in the theme or pick your own color scheme. Also you can easily customize main colors in the selected color scheme.
Create distinctive and recognizable style for your website homepage using one of two available in the theme homepage templates – with right-aligned or full-width slider.
Widget Display Control
Emerix has a built-in feature to show/hide widgets on a specific page. Change your sidebar content for different pages, posts, categories, custom taxonomies, etc.
The theme appends checkboxes to each widget you add to a sidebar area on Widgets admin page to either show or hide it on every site page.
Easy Setup with Demo Content
Simply upload the included sample data files to get your site looking just like the demo. Then you can quickly edit everything instead of creating content from scratch.
Advanced Theme Options Panel
Emerix comes with plenty of customizing and styling options available through the Theme Options panel. Here you can easily set up different parts of your site – like header, portfolio, typography etc.
Drag & Drop Page Builder
Emerix includes support for the Page Builder plugin. It is fully adjusted to the theme, and perfectly suits its needs. A simple drag and drop interface means you’ll never need to touch a line of code.
The theme comes with a wide set of custom widgets (elements) specially created for Page Builder.
Native WordPress Media
Emerix is built with support of native WordPress methods to insert media into your posts.
You can easily embed online hosted video (like YouTube, Vimeo, TED, or any other compatible with WordPress’s built-in oEmbed feature) or self-hosted media (mp4, webm, ogv, HTML5 video, mp3).
Over 600 Google web fonts are included. Use the Admin Panel to change the fonts for body, page title, headings, main menu, and the italic text.
Emerix is developed with compliance to theme internationalization requirements – so it can be easily translated into other languages. The template .pot file is included for easy translation.
Theme Feature List
- Responsive Design: Fully adapted and optimized to various screen sizes.
- Retina Ready: All the theme graphics look beautiful on Hi-Def screens.
- Search Engine Optimized: The theme is built with SEO best practices in mind. It uses clean, semantical and valid HTML code and CSS so search engines can index the content of your site easily.
- Use one of 12 picked color schemes or pick your own color scheme.
- 3 header and 5 footer layout variations.
- CSS-based drop-down navigation (up to 3 levels of submenu).
- You can easily create a simple mega menu with multiple columns.
- Mobile Menu: 2 different styles to choose from – Side Menu or Dropdown (classic select element).
- Cross-browser compatible.
- Mobile and tablet optimized.
- Built on HTML5 & CSS3.
- Page Builder: Use any of the 28 custom page-builder widgets (elements) to build your pages.
- Plenty of customizing and styling options available through the Theme Options panel.
- Custom page templates: homepage (2 versions), contact page (2 versions), page with custom header image.
- Custom Post Types: Portfolio, Staff, Testimonials, Slides and Sections.
- Post Format support: Standard, Gallery, Image, Video, Audio, Link, Aside.
- You can arrange blog categories (with their posts) into isolated groups – like Blog Large Image and Blog Medium Image in the demo content.
- Custom styles in post editor – List Types, Styles, and Dividers. This allows you to easily insert specific elements and apply the theme’s styles directly in a WordPress editor via toolbar in Visual view.
- Video Support: Any online hosted video compatible with oEmbed feature or self-hosted video (mp4, webm, ogv, HTML5 video) can be easily embedded.
- 3 portfolio post templates – Advanced Layout, Simple Layout, and Standard Page.
- You can arrange portfolio categories (with their portfolio items) into isolated groups – like Portfolio: 1 Column and Portfolio: 2 Columns in the demo content.
- Google Web Fonts: Use our custom selection of Google fonts perfectly suitable to the theme’s design and layout.
- 8 widget areas and 10 custom sidebar widgets; default WordPress widgets are also styled and displayed properly.
- Widget display control: Built-in feature to show/hide widgets on a specific page. Also you can specify whether to show a certain widget on a small-screen mobile device, or hide it.
- Customizable Contact Form: Configure your contact form fields (inputs, textarea, dropdown and checkbox) via the options in the Contact Form element.
- Footer widget with a built-in email subscription form – a message containing new subscriber’s email address is delivered to you by email.
- Google Maps.
- Child Theme support for advanced customization. By using a child theme you will ensure that your modifications are preserved.
- Translation Ready: Developed with compliance to theme internationalization requirements – so can be easily translated into other languages.
- All files are properly commented.
- Complete documentation included.
- Images used in Live Preview (not included in the download package):
- PHP files:
- Other Assets:
Version 1.0.5 – 05.12.2017
- Updated to be compatible with WP 4.9 Files: M inc/widgets/widgets.css M inc/tinymce/tinymce-custom-styles.php M style.css
Version 1.0.4 – 13.11.2017
- Updated to be compatible with WP 4.8.2 Files: M inc/widgets/tinymce-widget.css M style.css
Version 1.0.3 – 12.08.2016
- Fixed: Minor CSS issues - Added: API key option for Google Maps authentication - Updated: Google Fonts list for Options -> Typography Files: M admin/config-pagebuilder.php M admin/config-options.php M inc/body-classes.php M functions.php M admin/options/inc/fields/typography/googlefonts.php M admin/options/assets/css/custom.css M css/layout.css M languages/emerix.pot M style.css
Version 1.0.1 – 17.04.2016
- Updated to be compatible with WP 4.5 Files: M admin/meta-box/inc/fields/image-advanced.php M admin/meta-box/js/image-advanced.js M inc/widgets/widgets.js M style.css
Version 1.0 – 24.03.2016
- Initial release