Elegant and modest, Emma is a theme designed to display your special occasions’ details with stunning beauty. With a fashionable clean look and proper build execution, Emma is truly, a genuine wedding theme that takes just minutes to setup.
- Advanced Bean Framework 2.0
- Custom Jquery validated RSVP Template
- Use the Bean Registry plugin to add your registries with ease (example)
- Live Theme Customizer functionality(Branding, Home Settings, Color Pickers & more)
- Upload a custom logo, favicon, login logo & web app icon
- Built in SEO metaboxes (Optional)
- Customizable 404 Page included
- Custom Templates – not including WordPress defaults (blog, single views, etc) (RSVP, Home, Default)
- Compatible with the free Bean Registry Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Shortcodes Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Tweets Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Instagram Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Social Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Pricing Tables Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean 500px Plugin
- Compatible with the free Bean Dribbble Plugin
- Powerful & Super Lightweight
- Fully Responsive Build
- Child Theme included
- Retina Assets / CSS
- Enable Retina.js Capability via the Theme Customizer
- Built with valid HTML5 & CSS3
- SEO Optimized
- Enter your Google Analytics Script via the Theme Customizer
- Custom CSS entry via the Theme Customizer
- Cross Browser Support
- PSD Sources Included
- PSD Full Templates Included
- XML Demo Data Included
- Tested with the latest WordPress versions
- Resourceful Customization Options
- Fully translatable po/mo files included
- Beautiful & Extensive Documentation
- Grade-A Knowledgebase & Support Team over at the Bean Support Center
- Have a question? Ask or tweet us!
Theme Support & More
Review the theme documentation and changelog for what’s included and the updates that have been pushed so far. Also, if you need any help – don’t be afraid to ask.
Made by ThemeBeans
Hi, we are ThemeBeans — a WordPress theme & plugin shop that builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. We create first-rate experiences and solutions for creatives.
ThemeBeans is run by Rich Tabor, a ridiculously hard-working designer & developer, husband + dad, and aspiring writer about all things WordPress and business. Click here to learn more about ThemeBeans.