The newsletter is a great custom HTML Email Template and perfect for eCommerce websites / blogs.
- Fixed and fluid layout.
- The newsletter has been tested and verified to work on all major email clients. The tests was made with Litmus – a great HTML testing tool.
- PNG – Firewords file included – fully layered, labeled and sliced.
- Easy to customize.
- Ability to delete/duplicate any row/table.
- Valid XHTML Strict and CSS.
- Compatibility with all web browsers.
With rounded corners and fresh dark colors, the eNewsletter has a generously content spaced with wide rooms. Also the newsletter drew by its strong and contrasting use of architectural typography and stability. The layout is created on blocks witch organize the content down and easy to edit.
The header and footer is nicely separated from the rest with a critical content for 2-3 primary products, and 3-6 secondary products. One suggestion is to not add more than 3 primary and 6 secondary products. Otherwise, I think the message should come across clearly.
- Email Newsletter – http://advolocaru.com/themeforest/enewsletter/index.html
The structure / code
The Fireworks source file is fully layered, labeled and sliced. You can easily find what you need and change it as you wish. Also The HTML source is incredibly easy to customize to your or your client’s specific needs.
The HTML code has been tested for all major mail applications. I’ve tested this extensively and it meets every major standard for email templates out there. The HTML template have been tested on Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Apple Mail, Hotmail and Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird as well.
To edit the files ( made in Fireworks and DreamWeaver ) please follow the folders and code comments and you will find each section tag. For technical support, please contact me and I will provide all my support.
In Email Marketing you need to take the control of the design process, don’t forget this.
All the best, Alex