Enso is a simple, elegant, and content-focused theme you can use to showcase your beautiful portfolio.
- 100% responsive design
- Minimal, elegant, clean and content-focused design
- Lightweight, fast and very easy to use
- Two types of the menu display: vertically or horizontally
- Portfolio feature for publishing your works
- Image, Video, or Mixed format for portfolio items
- Page templates for portfolio listing
- Portfolio styles and options in the Customizer to configure the output.
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- Customizer feature for adjusting styles and theme options. For examples:
- Typography combination
- Font attributes in various areas (font size, weight, letter spacing, and color)
- Show/hide next/previous post navigation
- Blog excerpt length
- Enable/disable lightbox on portfolio single pages
- and more!
- Google Fonts supported
- Social media icons
- WPML plugin supported
- Well-organized code and file structure
- Fully support WordPress Child Theme
- XML data file included
- Extensive documentation
SupportWe fully support operational components such as features usage, issue, bug, or the fix that are mainly related to the theme and to make the theme working properly. Please go to http://uxbarn.ticksy.com/ for our support site.
Additional NoteThis theme is for self-hosted WordPress sites only (wordpress.org). It is not compatible with “wordpress.com” sites. Here are the differences between the two: https://uxbarn.com/go/wordpress-org-vs-wordpress-com/
Most photos in the live preview are not included in the package. However, we have instead created all image placeholders for you so you can quickly apply your own images to the areas.
Connect with UsLet’s get in touch for the latest news and updates!
Thank You!Thank you so much for your interests. Your comments and ratings would be much appreciated.
Version 1.0.1 (Mar 10, 2017) ============================== - New: Mixed format for portfolio - Fix: Restored "Attachment Details" panel that will be visible when adding portfolio images - Fix: Submenu display issue when using horizontal menu - Fix: Widget description that point to the wrong Customizer section - Update: POT file