Enso is a simple, elegant, and content-focused theme you can use to showcase your beautiful portfolio.
- 100% responsive design
- Minimal, elegant, clean and content-focused design
- Lightweight, fast and very easy to use
- Two types of the menu display: vertically or horizontally
- Portfolio feature for publishing your works
- Image, Video, or Mixed format for portfolio items
- Page templates for portfolio listing
- Page content can also be displayed with portfolio listing (Added in v1.0.2)
- Portfolio styles and options in the Customizer to configure the output.
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- Customizer feature for adjusting styles and theme options. For examples:
- Typography combination
- Font attributes in various areas (font size, weight, letter spacing, and color)
- Show/hide next/previous post navigation
- Blog excerpt length
- Enable/disable lightbox on portfolio single pages
- and more!
- Google Fonts supported
- Social media icons
- WPML plugin supported
- Well-organized code and file structure
- Fully support WordPress Child Theme
- XML data file included
- Extensive documentation
SupportWe fully support operational components such as features usage, issue, bug, or the fix that are mainly related to the theme and to make the theme working properly. Please go to http://uxbarn.ticksy.com/ for our support site.
Additional NoteThis theme is for self-hosted WordPress sites only (wordpress.org). It is not compatible with “wordpress.com” sites. Here are the differences between the two: https://uxbarn.com/go/wordpress-org-vs-wordpress-com/
Most photos in the live preview are not included in the package. However, we have instead created all image placeholders for you so you can quickly apply your own images to the areas.
Connect with UsLet’s get in touch for the latest news and updates!
Thank You!Thank you so much for your interests. Your comments and ratings would be much appreciated.
Version 1.0.5 (Nov 14, 2018) ============================== Fix: OptionTree pre-packaged Version 1.0.4 (Sep 22, 2018) ============================== - Update: Unminified some JS files that probably are the cause of the false-positive alert by Windows Defender Version 1.0.3 (Dec 19, 2017) ============================== - New: RSS & Email Icons - Fix: Remove unwanted "p" tag in the author bio - Fix: Kirki "alpha" in color controls issue - Fix: Create $custom_logo to use with "empty()" in "enso_is_site_title_h1_allowed()" - Fix: Missing loading@2x image of Fancybox in jquery.fancybox.css - Fix: Adjust the bottom of the Fancybox thumbnail to fix the unusable bottom scrollbar - Update: Make Fancybox text translatable Version 1.0.2 (May 25, 2017) ============================== - New: Option for changing the "Type and hit enter" text via the theme customizer (General Options section) - New: Option for showing page content on portfolio templates via the theme customizer (Portfolio Styles section) - Fix: "paged" parameter of WP_Query to make pagination works on the homepage - Fix: Blurry close button of mobile menu - Fix: "main" tag display problem on IE11 - Update: HTML tags revision - Update: UXBARN Portfolio & Author plugins to 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 - Update: Documentation - Update: POT file Version 1.0.1 (Mar 10, 2017) ============================== - New: Mixed format for portfolio - Fix: Restored "Attachment Details" panel that will be visible when adding portfolio images - Fix: Submenu display issue when using horizontal menu - Fix: Widget description that point to the wrong Customizer section - Update: POT file