Epicer is a powerful and responsive WordPress Theme ever with pretty advanced features, especially for Recipes Listing websites. It has all the features what you need for a Business related to recipes listing and submissions with advanced functionality.
- Flex Slider
- Static Image
- Custom Slider
Custom Slider* – for Third Party Sliders Like Revolutions, Master Slider and Layered Slider etc. you just need to put the generated shortcode in the custom slider area or you can use the shortcode you wish to use in the custom slider area.
- 5 Header Styles including fixed header
- Unlimited Sidebars for any page
- Latest Fontawesome Icons
- Left Sidebar option
- Right Sidebar option
- Full width page option
- Assign Slider on any page.
- Disable breadcrumb for any page you wish
- Add subheader background color for any page
- 3 Subheader Alignments Left, Right and Center.
- 700+ Google Web Fonts
- Sticky Bar on top
- Business Hours Pro Plugin – Worth $15
- Custom Subheader Image for pages and posts
- Custom Subheader Teasertext for pages and posts
- Custom Subheader Height for pages.
- Testimonials List Shortcode
- Testimonials Carousel Shortcode
- Widgetized Footer
- Customizable Footer Grid
- Unlimited Color Skinning Options
- Multi Threaded Comments
- 9 Post Formats (Standard, Aside, Audio, Link, Image, Gallery, Quote, Status, Video)
- Built in Shortcodes Generator.
- Advanced Options Panel (Import or Export for options settings.)
- Blog Page Template
- Sub header
- Featured Slider Area
- Extensive Documentation
- Localization Ready
- WPMU Compatible
- WPML Plugin Compatible
- WordPress 4.6+ Tested
- Text Widget Support Shortcodes.
- Custom Shortcodes
- This theme skinning options empowers you to change many elements such as backgrounds, texts, links, menu, typography, etc.
- Cook Pro – Featured Chef
- Cook Pro – Recipe Author Info
- Cook Pro – Recipe Most Favorite
- Cook Pro – Recipe Most Like
- Cook Pro – Recent Recipes
- Cook Pro – Recipe Top Rated
- Cook Pro – Recipe Most Viewed
- Epicer – Button
- Epicer – Contact Info
- Epicer – Icon Box
- Epicer – Recent Posts
- Epicer – Sociables
- Business Hours Pro
- Business Hours Holidays
Custom Post Types
- Recipes – (Cook Pro Plugin)
- Over 700+ Google fonts offered with theme
- Unlimited combinations of colors editing for many elements
- Background Images – You can also upload background images on per section bases instead of solid background color for subheader, body background etc.
- If you want to change only less places select only theme color from options panel and for menu define your own style.
Theme LocalizationThis theme is Internationalization and localization built into its structure to easily used for different languages. Few texts in the theme there is an option to change texts in theme options panel.
Updates Change log## 1.3 – 17-07-2017
Updated: Cook Pro Plugin to v2.0 … Added: Tag archive page condition for the homepage slider Fixed: Issue with header style 2 responsive Fixed: header style 2 ipad and mobile responsive issue Updated: Business Hours Pro to v4.3.1 Updated: woocommerce template to laters version## 1.2.0 – 11-05-2017
Updated: Cook Pro plugin to the latest version Updated: Epicer Core plugin to the latest version## 1.1.0 – 08-05-2017
Added: header hook for the 404 page. updated: New XML Data for the demo recipes Updated: several minor fixes with header tweaks Added: shadow and hover effect for the recipes. Added: Default wp playlist audio css Fixed: undefined issues with the post ID in static-slider.php file Fixed: undefined issues with the post ID in flex-slider.php file Fixed: undefined issues with the post ID in custom-slider.php file Fixed: Issue with multiple entry title on other post formats. Removed: unwanted code for the Post Likes Updated: cook Pro plugin to the latest version 1.2 Fixed : undefined indexes for the page background option Fixed: issue for fancy heading in responsive. Fixed: slider alignment issue in responsive Added: link post format styling Note: Existing buyers please do not update before taking a backup. Take a backup of your recipes ingredients and steps in a text file for each and then once you updated the plugin and the theme make sure everything is fine, after that you need to edit the recipes and manually copy your existing recipe ingredients and the steps with the methods as pointed in the field description in the frontend. If you have any doubts we will be freely updating your theme for this version. Kindly please contact us via our dedicated support forum.## 1.0.0 – 20-03-2017
Note: Images used in the live preview is only for live demo and are purchased from Shutterstock and some from Pixabay. You are not permitted to use any images from live demo as it’s only for live demo