Hi, I’m interested in the topic, but I have some questions to ask before:
1. Is there a way to remove the fancybox gallery and let it equal to the gallery of your other subject NOISA?
2. Its enable comments releases?
3. There is the option to let visitors download free music?
4. I see many users complaining that they do not find the option to make the demo content xml theme? Its let the theme exactly like the online demo?
1. You want disable lightbox and leave only thumbnails? No, problem with that, I will show you how to do it.
2. By default no, but I will show you via support ticket.
3. You can add button to your music in player content.
4. Dummy content is located in theme package, but if you meet problems, then I will help you.
On the issue 1. No, I do not want to leave only thumbnails. I want to click on the thumbnail, open a lightbox equal to this image, which is in the gallery of your other product theme NOISA.
See the example on the link below:
I suppose it will not be a problem in EPROM, because in image settings, you can select the same image or different, please look:
I have more other questions :
1. You can customize which icons are on the side of the page ?
2. You can enter Stats list in Nivo Slider ?
3. Analyzing the subject , I found that has some adjustments in CSS that I have to do to stay the way I need. You help me with that?
1. You mean in header intro section? No, you can use icons which are in the live preview.
3. It depends on how complicated you want to make changes. If the changes are large and will take a lot of time, then we will not be able to help you because the client customization is not part of support.
Thank you for your attention even still have not bought the theme, however, it is important to take questions before purchasing a product.
I have one last question:
1. This type of mobile menu currently not like. Can I install a mobile menu plugin to replace the original theme?
Hard to say, because I don’t intstall this plugin. You mean some concrete plugin? I can check if you want. Otherwise I can disbale mobile menu for you or hide.
Thanks for everything. I am convinced that this topic is what I need, once you fulfill that answered my questions in here. I’ll buy it soon.
No problem, thank you!
When using the search box and typing in a word with an Apostrophe in the word, the search box is adding a backslash in the word. For example, if I type in “Win’s” the search box displays “Win/’s” How can I make the backslash not appear?
This also happens using the demo search. I just noticed this problem, but my support has ran out, and I can’t leave a ticket. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Sorry but your support has expired. You can buy additional support package at themeforest on your item page.
Cheers from your Team @ Rascals Themes
Yea, umm… Pass. I’m not going to spend $40 bucks to buy support again, so you can fix an error your coding created to begin with. This is your error not mine. Why should I buy support again so you can fix your own problem? Real professional.
First, update your theme to latest version, second I checked search on my Eprom installation “Win’s”, and seems to be working.
This is what i am getting http://themes.rascals.eu/eprom/dark/?s=win%27s Still shows the ”\”
Sorry for delay, please contact me through the contact form on profile page I will send you a solution to this problem.
Drop me a line if I can do anything else for you.
Cheers from your Team @ Rascals Themes
Everything worked great. I appreciate your time, and help. Very much appreciated.
This is a great theme but I am having some trouble with a few things.
1. I started with the dummy data and the home page looks like i will have to update it everytime i post a blog or a new release… is this not automated?
2. I want to change the icons on on top of the section headers and dont see how.
Also I want to add Instagram and other social icons that you dont have available.. how do i do this?
One more thing… where do i change the contact info in the footer?
I’m sorry to hear you are currently having trouble.
Please start a support ticket at http://rascalslabs.ticksy.com/
Please Note: Support staff is available from 8:00AM – 4:00PM (CET) on weekdays and will reply to you as soon as possible.
Hi there, I’m trying to update EPROM. I lose all theme settings when I update the theme. If I try to import settings from old version with Settings / Import, nothing happens. How am I supposed to update the theme and keep my settings?
this theme looks good. so i wonder is there any other costs for theme or is all as is on demo? looks good
We all thank you for your interest our theme.
Only images are not included, but it is not a big expense.
Hi Rascals, I am interested in this themebut before I buy I want to ask some questions. 1st one is that is it possible that when clicking the social media buttons that it will open in a other tab? 2nd question is there a option for Instagram instead of flickr? 3rd question is about the podcast, is that only for Soundcloud or can you use even mixcloud or hulkshare? Thank youin advance.
1,2 No problem with that, after purchase, please contact us via support. Then we will send you a solution.
3. You can embed iframe via WP live editor, please look:
Does any one know how to change the backing image to a single post page?
Thinking about buying this plugin. One question: On the Artists page, is it possible to include a filter like what you’ve used on the Releases page, so visitors could sort the artists by genre?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. You can add AJAX filters to artists section in our new theme NOISA, please take a look:
Does this theme allow the following:
1. Artists to create their own account and upload their tracks grouped by album. Instead of them sending us. I mean a kind of audio marketplace where anyone can sell audio like itune
2. Ability to buy one track or all songs in an album and keep historical orders?
3. Is it compatible with WPML?
4. Is it mobile friendly?
5. Is it possible to retain a commission on every sale?
6. Where does the payment go? to artist or to the website owner?
7. Which payment methods accepted? PayPal? and ?
We all thank you for your interest our theme.Sorry for delay…
1. No it’s impossible.
2. Yes, and you have full client orders history.
5. By default, this is not possible. Theme is based on Woocommerce so you need to check payable extensions. https://woocommerce.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/
6. Website owner
can you customise upon order to implement marketplace functionality stated above in number 1?
Unfortunately, because it is complicated it requires a lot of work and we are now working on another project.
will your theme work if I imyegrate it withis extention to use it as marketplace: https://woocommerce.com/products/product-vendors/
will your theme work if I integrate it withis extention to use it as marketplace: https://woocommerce.com/products/product-vendors/
Hello, how can I make appear all Events on the Event page? Unfortunately I have to decide between archive or future Events. But I want them all to appear chronologically on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards
In Eprom, you can view past and future events only on two separate pages.
I’ve been alerted that there is an XSS vulnerability in the “search” box for the Eprom v1.5.5 theme.
We’re using the latest WP 4.7.2
Your support ticket system will not let me open a ticket as I do not have a current support license.
Do I have to purchase support to get a bug in your code fixed?
I’ve had to go in and hack your code to fix this critical vulnerability. I’m not sure we’ll continue with this product as the support seems like a waste of my time…
Our theme code is good and written in accordance with WP codex guidelines. Your server may have been hacked in many ways, such as outdated WordPress, outdated plugins, wrong setting permissions for files and folders, FTP attack, etc.Next, the virus attacks the theme and add the code that sends the ad (depending on type).
Anyway, you can contact me via our contact form on profiles page.
In this case you are incorrect. I have found several other sites using this theme via a google search and each has this flaw.
I’m leery of “support” that makes it difficult to actually get support.
I will try to find this contact form you speak of and send the details there as I don’t want to expose this…
Thank you for contact with me, I responded to your email.
Thanks for taking action on this.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50