Offer yourself, or your clients, a beautifully designed, aesthetically clean and to-the-point theme. A theme that cares about visuals and performance, design and speed, typography and usability. A theme that combines the excellence of design quality, with the functionality of powerful code.
The long-expected Era theme for WordPress is here. Era WP – Visual Performance is precisely that. A WordPress theme that delivers a visually appealing design without sacrificing features and functionality over it. Era WP cares about visual hierarchy, aesthetics, white space and even back-end user-friendly interfaces. It is the ideal combination of visuals, speed, features and performance.
Current version: 4.4.5 (January 26, 2013)
- Specific core PHP functions replaced with improved code
- Set Content Width as dictated by WP
- REQUEST: Background color, image an repetition-mode added!
- FIX: bad rendering of IE7 and IE8
- FIX: 404 & Search results
- General > Colors tab is now General > Colors & Style
- REQUEST: Added several BG presets
- 1.2.1 – RTL direction support!
- 1.2.1 – FIX: Blog, Blogpost & Portfolio Entry singular/plural comments text replacement
- REQUEST: Hide any area form the Footer and theme dynamically accommodates
- REQUEST: Era Slider Caption Color, Shadow-Color & No-Uppercase options
- REQUEST: Main Navigation & Footer right-box background color otpions
- REQUEST: Blogpost & Portfolio Entries now also offer Facebook “Share” button
- REQUEST: Facebook “Share” shortcode button
- REQUEST: Homepage now allows to not display any posts/portf. entries
- FIX: Homepage not displaying page content
- FIX: Footer CSS auto-margin/padding
- Enable/Disable individual Social-Interaction buttons on blogposts & portf. entries
- Homepage dynamic detection of page content
- REQUEST: Many more Meta-lines
- Revamped Commenting System (adios Disqus!)
- Dedicated Slider Manager
- Multiple Sliders
- Selective Slides order
- Selective Category/ies for Blog
- Frontpage custom content
- FIX: Comments text
- FIX: PrettyPhoto bugfix
- FIX: Era Slider dynamic sizes
- FIX: Era Slider text-transform on/off
- FIX: A lot of CSS fixes (really!)
- Additional (Jan. 23, 2012) – Fixed Special Link
- Additional (Jan. 23, 2012) – New S, M, L specific-sizes feature! – Demo
- NEW: Nivo Slider!
- NEW: Still Image/Video placeholder!
- NEW: Slides order (for all available sliders)
- NEW: Newly organized Metaboxes for posts, pages and portfolio entries
- FIX: Special Link dynamism
- FIX: Single Portfolio selective Project Images
- FIX: Enhanced, reusable functions in core = faster theme
- FIX: Plugin menu-position conflict
- NEW: LinkedIn social icon
- FIX: IE8 overlay opacity
- FIX: IE8 rendering
- FIX: PrettyPhoto hide title on front-page only
- FIX: Stable sub-category display on image-blocks
- FIX: Dynamic truncation of text based on image-block height
- FIX: Dynamic positioning of image-blocks
- FIX: Portfolio Filterer proper sub-category display
- Additional (Feb. 23, 2012) – Body/Content font color option
- Major overhaul of core functions
- FIXED: Homepage NivoSlider
- FIXED: Position of View-More link on homepage
- FIXED: Dynamic Slider & Shortcode scripts
- FIXED: Dynamic Global Color pick up
- FIXED: Dynamic contact addresses removal
- NEW: Portfolio Entry “Back” User-Tool now with selective page to use as link!
- FIXED: Portfolio Entry 4-column project images alignment
- FIXED: Blogpost Facebook Share button disable option
- FIXED: Blog List Widget – bad links
- NEW: Blog Comments user-registration options
- FIXED: Only anchor Global Color tags have a :hover property
- Additional (March 27, 2012) – 5-limit slides now unlimited
- Additional (April 6, 2012) – Enabled shortcodes on homepage
- Additional (April 6, 2012) – Fixed paragraph & font styling for shortcodes
- Additional (April 6, 2012) – Enhanced Portfolio selection
- NEW: Smarter BG functionality (presets + BG images + positioning/repeatability)
- FIXED: CSS Style overrides
- FIXED: WP update irregularities
- FIXED: jQuery update irregularities
- FIXED: Nivo Slider arrow-navigation positioning
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed multiple custom social-icons
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed BG styles/properties
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed IE8 alpha transparency bug!
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed footer-navigation location
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed Portfolio Filter
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Fixed Blogpost-sidebar hide/show functionality
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Update jQuery core for WP 3.4
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – Enhanced slider navigation (Era Slider & Nivo Slider)
- Additional (June 18, 2012) – NEW custom Background-per-page feature!
- Additional (June 19, 2012) – FIXED WordPress 3.4 known-bugs!
- Additional (June 29, 2012) – FIXED Era Slider default animation!
- Additional (August 11, 2012) – NEW Portfolio-Entry layout options!
- Additional (August 13, 2012) – NEW Portfolio-Entry custom Video/Image lightboxes!
- Additional (August 14, 2012) – NEW Make entire Image-Block clickable!
- NEW: Option to enable comments on any page
- NEW: Enhanced Grid ratio functionality
- FIXED: Height of crew-member’s description box
- FIXED: Special Recent Posts widget on the footer
- FIXED: Regular lists styling
- FIXED: Proper adjustments of width/height on the Portfolio Fullwidth items
- FIXED: Cropped user-navigation icons
- FIXED: Blog custom BG visibility
- Additional (4.4.1) – NEW Attachments template-file!
- Additional (4.4.1) – NEW Tags system (list tags on blogposts)
- Additional (4.4.1) – NEW Tags template-file!
- Additional (4.4.1) – FIXED entire-imageblocks clickable now also affects project-images
- Additional (4.4.1) – FIXED bad CSS Era Font styling
- Additional (4.4.2) – FIXED Twitter Feed
- Additional (4.4.2) – FIXED Contact page mal-function
- Additional (4.4.5) – FIXED Blog tags bug
- Additional (4.4.5) – FIXED accidentally overridden margins
- Additional (4.4.5) – FIXED Era Panel header setting
- Design aesthetics and Professional code quality
- Designed with love for precision and detail
- jQuery & AJAX enhanced (clean & powerful code focused on usability and customization, yet still offering beautiful transitions, animations and effects)
- CSS enhanced (no excessive amount of unnecessary elements needed!)
- Extensive Video Guides (that will take you through every step!)
- Fully HTML validated & commented code
- So, so much more..
What’s so special about it?
- It is super-easy to setup
- Global & Independant theme-options give you unlimited flexibility
- Smart & thought-through features help you stay organized
- Flexibility to the maximum (please watch the demonstration video!)
In short, why do you want Era?
- The Global Color feature allows you to change the style of your whole theme in 2 seconds. Guaranteed
- Era offers a visually-appealing & beautiful design, without sacrificing functionality, usability and performance.
- With this purchase you receive an extensive documentation with video and text guides. These will take you from downloading this product up to customizing every tiny bit!
- Ongoing support & user-oriented updates