Essu – Professional Minimal Creative Portfolio ThemeEssu is a creative minimal and modern portfolio theme. Handcrafted design with attention to details built by professionals for professionals: freelancers, agencies, creatives, architects, photographers, video makers and other individual creative folks. Essu portfolio supports responsive layout so it looks great on mobiles and tablets. Built with best web-development practice. Intuitive user interface save a lot of your time while setting up your site from the scratch. Great for novice or experienced users.
If you need unique modern and minimal creative website to display your portfolio – this is what you exactly need. What are you waiting for? Buy now!
Let me know if you have any question!
Some key features
- Live Customizer to tweak the theme
- One click demo import
- Custom Page Builder
- Envira gallery supported
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Gif images support for portfolio thumbnails
- Mobile friendly and retina-ready design.
- Three menu types:
- 100% Mobile friendly
- Lazy loading images
- Portfolio layout with filter function
- Rich portfolio layouts
- Availability to set gaps between projects on portfolio page
- SEO optimised.
- Bulk image upload with frontend photo gallery management.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast Supported.
- Easy sorting of gallery photos.
- Quick accents colour change.
- Multisite support.
- Multi-language, Translation Ready, WPML Support.
- Unlimited portfolio and photography gallery pages.
- Child theme included.
- WPML compatible
- Contact Form 7 compatible
- Extensive Documentation.
- Accurate and valid cross-browser code.
- Free Updates.
- Demo data included.
- ...and more…
Best suited for: personal portfolio, agency, products showcase, architect agency, design studios, painter, modeling agency, art, photography studios, web design works, illustrators, wedding photographer, freelancer portfolio, graphic designer, minimal portfolio.
- Fixed issue when user wasn't able to see option to select what to display on the portfolio page. - Plugins update - Added ability to change navigation order through projects (new option can be found in Customizer -> Appearance ).
- Fixed images of the metabox cleared when changing image the post content in Gutenberg.
- Fixed issues when user wasn't able to see more than 10 Envira galleries while editing the project. - Plugins update
- Fixed issue where options for portfolio page isn't visible while using Gutenberg editor (WordPress 5.0+). - Plugins update
- Added ability to change URLs structure for portfolio items (new option can be found in the Settings -> Permalinks)
- All theme settings were moved into the WordPress Customizer - Added ability to select Google fonts
- fixed logo issue
- fixed issue with images while using 'Top' layout with plain images
- Initial release