Essu – Professional Minimal Creative Portfolio ThemeEssu is a creative minimal and modern portfolio theme. Handcrafted design with attention to details built by professionals for professionals: freelancers, agencies, creatives, architects, photographers, video makers and other individual creative folks. Essu portfolio supports responsive layout so it looks great on mobiles and tablets. Built with best web-development practice. Intuitive user interface save a lot of your time while setting up your site from the scratch. Great for novice or experienced users.
If you need unique modern and minimal creative website to display your portfolio – this is what you exactly need. What are you waiting for? Buy now!
Let me know if you have any question!
Some key features
- Visual Composer drag and drop page builder included for free.
- Envira gallery supported
- Mobile friendly and retina-ready design.
- Three menu types
- 100% Mobile friendly
- Lazy loading images
- Portfolio layout with filter function
- Rich portfolio layouts
- 1250+ Retina Icons.
- SEO optimised.
- Bulk image upload with frontend photo gallery management.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast Supported.
- WooCommerce 2.3.x and up ready.
- Easy sorting of gallery photos.
- Quick accents colour change.
- Intuitive user-friendly Admin panel (unbranded!).
- Multisite support.
- Multi-language, Translation Ready, WPML Support.
- Unlimited portfolio and photography gallery pages.
- Child theme included.
- Extensive Documentation.
- Accurate and valid cross-browser code.
- Free Updates.
- Demo data included.
- ...and more…
Best suited for: personal portfolio, agency, products showcase, architect agency, design studios, painter, modeling agency, art, photography studios, web design works, illustrators, wedding photographer, freelancer portfolio, graphic designer, minimal portfolio.
- Plugins updated to the latest versionsVersion 1.7
- Vusial Composer updated to the latest version - CSS improvements
- New portfolio styles (Masonry & Mosaic) - Added ability to assign projects to particular portfolio pages - 'Featured project' option is deprecated - Minor CSS fixes
- Added infinite scroll (load more button) - UI improvements: disabled notice where Envira Gallery Lite must be installed when using Envira Gallery Pro version. - Envira Gallery compatibility improvements - Fixed bug while using Envira Gallery in standalone mode
- fixed Edge bug
- added ability to set the custom overlay color for projects - Visual Composer plugin updated to the latest version
- added smart page preloader (new option) - fixed issue with retina logo (some users was not able to see the option in the theme settings) - fixed Safari bug
- added ability to make project description sticky
- Initial release