Migrating to version 2.3+
If you migrating to version 2.3+ from older version, after installing the new version you need to do the following.
Step 1 (recommended but not mandatory):
- Install and activate Delete Thumbnails plugin by davidsword.
- In WordPress admin panel navigate to Tools -> Delete Thumbnails and delete all resized images.
Step 2 (recommended):
- Install and activate AJAX Thumbnail Rebuild plugin by junkcoder.
- In WordPress admin panel navigate to Tools -> Rebuild Thumbnails and click on ‘rebuild all thumbnails’ button. Wait until plugin rebuild all thumbnails.
- That’s all. Now your theme will use adaptive images.