Essu – Professional Minimal Creative Portfolio ThemeEssu is a creative minimal and modern portfolio theme. Handcrafted design with attention to details built by professionals for professionals: freelancers, agencies, creatives, architects, photographers, video makers and other individual creative folks. Essu portfolio supports responsive layout so it looks great on mobiles and tablets. Built with best web-development practice. Intuitive user interface save a lot of your time while setting up your site from the scratch. Great for novice or experienced users.
If you need unique modern and minimal creative website to display your portfolio – this is what you exactly need. What are you waiting for? Buy now!
Let me know if you have any question!
Some key features
- WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) included for free.
- Envira gallery supported
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Mobile friendly and retina-ready design.
- Three menu types
- 100% Mobile friendly
- Lazy loading adaptive images
- Portfolio layout with filter function
- Rich portfolio layouts
- 1250+ Retina Icons.
- SEO optimised.
- Bulk image upload with frontend photo gallery management.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast Supported.
- WooCommerce 2.3.x and up ready.
- Easy sorting of gallery photos.
- Quick accents colour change.
- Intuitive user-friendly Admin panel (unbranded!).
- Multisite support.
- Multi-language, Translation Ready, WPML Support.
- Unlimited portfolio and photography gallery pages.
- Child theme included.
- Extensive Documentation.
- Accurate and valid cross-browser code.
- Free Updates.
- Demo data included.
- ...and more…
Best suited for: personal portfolio, agency, products showcase, architect agency, design studios, painter, modeling agency, art, photography studios, web design works, illustrators, wedding photographer, freelancer portfolio, graphic designer, minimal portfolio.
- Fixed issue when user wasn't able to see option to select what to display on the portfolio page. - Plugins update
- Added ability to change navigation order through projects (new option can be found in Customizer -> Appearance )
- Fixed images of the metabox cleared when changing image the post content in Gutenberg.
- Fixed issues when user wasn't able to see more than 10 Envira galleries while editing the project. - Plugins update
- Added adaptive images support - Fixed issue when portfolio settings wasn't visible.
- WordPrss 5.0+ support - Plugins updates to their latest versions - Added ability to select number of columns while using plain images in projects (new option)
- Added ability to change URLs structure for portfolio items (new option can be found in the Settings -> Permalinks)
- All theme settings were moved into the WordPress Customizer - Added ability to select Google fonts
- Minor CSS fixes - Plugins updated to the latest versions
- Plugins updated to the latest versions
- Vusial Composer updated to the latest version - CSS improvements
- New portfolio styles (Masonry & Mosaic) - Added ability to assign projects to particular portfolio pages - 'Featured project' option is deprecated - Minor CSS fixes
- Added infinite scroll (load more button) - UI improvements: disabled notice where Envira Gallery Lite must be installed when using Envira Gallery Pro version. - Envira Gallery compatibility improvements - Fixed bug while using Envira Gallery in standalone mode
- fixed Edge bug
- added ability to set the custom overlay color for projects - Visual Composer plugin updated to the latest version
- added smart page preloader (new option) - fixed issue with retina logo (some users was not able to see the option in the theme settings) - fixed Safari bug
- added ability to make project description sticky
- Initial release