Event Guide is the only theme you’ll need to create event directory portal. It’s unique features cannot be found in any other theme on the market. Theme is compatible with Events Pro plugin (plugin is not included in the theme package) that allows you and your customers to administer events in your portal. This allows you to build a highly rated city or country website. It can be used for concerts, social events, bar camps, museums or galleries.
Extension plugins are not included in the theme package. Yes – theme and plugins do cost more that a generic multi-purpose theme, but you’re not buying just a WordPress theme, you’re buying yourself a fully working and proven online business.
You’re able to set up 5 different headers per any page:
- Standard Google map
- 3D Google map
- Revolution slider
- Static image
- No image
Each directory listing detail page can have in the header one of the following 6 options:
- Standard Google map
- Street view
- Business view
- Static image
- No image
Available Extension plugins
Some things in the demo are commercial add-ons that aren’t included in the download. Event Guide WordPress theme is tested & fully compatible with the following extension plugins. These plugins are not required for your website to function and only needed if you require the additional functionality provided. These plugins are not bundled with the theme.
- WP Super Cache – caching engine for WordPress
- WooCommerce – eCommerce solution for WordPress
- WordPres SEO by Yoast – untimate SEO plugin
- Mailchimp for WordPress – Mailchimp newsletter system integration
- Easy Admin – simplified administration for users
- Get Directions – turn-by-turn navigation to selected destinations
- Announcements Bar – allows you to display adverts on top of all pages
- Quick Comments – get in touch with your website visitors
- AIT Updater – automatic WordPress theme and plugins updates
- AIT Comments extension – be GDPR compliant
- Directory Migration – one click content migration from Directory to Event Guide
- Claim Listing – Let Your Users Claim Their Business
- Advanced Filters – Refine Your Search Results
- Item Extension – Item Custom Fields
- AIT Languages – Multilingual Support & Translations Plugin
- Paypal Payments – Payment Gateway Plugin
- Paypal Subscriptions – Recurring & Automatic Payments
- Stripe Payments – coming soon
- CSV Import / Export – One click Items Transfer
- Item Reviews – Reviews and Rating Plugin
- Special Offers – Listing owners can add specials to your website
- Events Pro – Event management for users
We’ve simplified your life and prepared you also over 6k map pins and category icons to start your online business faster.
Absolutely unique features of Event Guide directory WordPress theme:
- Fully Responsive Design
- Drag&Drop Page Builder
- Over 20 elements to build your website
- Google Fonts
- Mega Menu
- Sidebar Manager
- SEO Tools
- Google Rich Snippets
- Geolocation support in km and miles
- Frontend registration for guests
- Guests can administer their own listings
- Ability to get pointer on the map from address
- Administrator can define packages and set the price
- Advertising spaces
- Contact form on listing detail page
- Listing by location or category
- Featured items
- Listing sorting
- You can easily Backup all your data and admin settings
- Widgets ready sidebar & footer
- Image & Template caching for better performance
- Google Analytics & Google Maps integration
- Custom CSS field for your own styles
- Automatic theme updates
- Theme is built on our robust MVC framework with Latte template engine that means HTML design is completely separated from other PHP. Making updates cannot be easier.
- And many more…
Google Maps API limits
There is no issue using Google Maps on directory sites unless number of map loads is not higher than 25000 a day. If number of calls to Google is higher, you need to purchase Google maps for Business license. Please check the following url for more details.
White, grey, black, light blue, dark blue, light green, events, concerts, purple, gold and yellow. Hotel & hospitality, restaurant, real estate, marketing company, blog, cms, portfolio website, software & computer sales, information technology, travel & tourism, solicitors, car business, music industry, food & drinks, human resources and personal relations organizations, school, university and college websites, science, magazine & community websites, blog.
Note: Images used on our demo sites are proprietary images and are not included in the theme package.
Please make sure that your hosting matches theme requirements.