EventBuilder – WordPress Events Directory ThemeEventBuilder is a complex and advanced events responsive WordPress themes. You can now build your own events portal on which users can add events in the categories you define. They can even sell tickets to their events via the Tailor Ticket WordPress Plugin. You setup the pricing plans and get paid via PayPal or by Credit / Debit Cards (Stripe). The registration and login are all front-end, of course There are so many features which probably make Event Builder the most universal events directory theme on the market.
Event Builder is compatible with a lot of Forms WordPress Pugins like Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms and Contact Form 7.
You define the categories and locations and users add events. There is an entire events directory with filters and different grid, list and even map view.
For each category you can define different review fields using our custom reviews system buil-in the Event Builder theme.
Demo with Open Registration
To buy a demo pricing plan (which you can select upon registration), use the following details for Stripe: Card number: 4242 4242 4242 4242, 12/18, CCV 123
- Front-End Registration / Login Forms
- Responsive and Mobile Ready
- Paypal Integrated
- Stripe Integrated
- TicketTailor Plugin Support
- ThemesDojo Review System Integrated
- Custom Review fields for each listing category.
- Advertising Spaces (2 spots – 300×250)
- LayerSlider Inlcuded ($17)
- VisualComposer ($33)
- 11 Custom shortcodes (integrated in visual composer)
- Front-End Ajax Login/Register/Reset Password
- Register packages with more than 19 features.
- Faceted search
- 4 Custom sidebar widgets
- 17 custom page templates
- 3 different pages for events categories
- 3 different pages for events locations
- Event Tag index pages.
- Unlimited color schemes
- Google fonts
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Admin Front-End Pending Review Event System
- Add to favourites system integrated
- Compatible with MailChimp
Demo import notification
If there are problems importing the demo with our integrated function you can sue the default wordpress importer. Just download this archive: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wfez3uak035a09z/demo.zip
- content.xml is default wordpress content xml file.
- theme-options.txt contains the ReduxFramework settings.
- widgets.json is the the widgets import file.
Version 1.0.8 - 04/16/2016: - Fixed blank visual tab on event edit page. Changed files: - functions.php Version 1.0.7 - 02/17/2016: - Fixed Shortcode issues. - removed Schedule section (will be added in next update) Version 1.0.6 - 02/10/2016: - Added section Event Schedule - Added section Event Speakers - Added section Event Summery - Added section Partners Version 1.0.5 - 12/23/2015: - Added redirect to upload after package purchase Version 1.0.4 - 08/25/2015: - Fixed upload event via back-end issue - Hide/Show login section Changed files: - update Event Builder Plugin - the new is located in plugins folder - functions.php - ReduxFramework/sample/sample-config.php - partials/part-header-one.php Version 1.0.3 - 08/05/2015: - Compatible with Tickera. - Keywords Translated. - Tame format (12H/24H) option available in admin page. - Date format (“m/d/Y”/“d/m/Y”) option available in admin page. - Upload your favicon function. Version 1.0.2 - 07/16/2015: - Fixed “Related by Location” issue. - Fixed “Active” plan check box issue. - Fixed “Street view” check box issue. Version 1.0.1 - 07/11/2015: - Advanced Filter bug fixed. - Multiple events on the same place map spider. - .mo and .po files added. - Added demo data standalone files for import. Version 1 - 06/25/2015: - Initial release