Eventerra is a fresh and modern WordPress Theme suitable for event, conference, symposium, exhibition, training, open lesson sites. The Theme includes everything you need to build any type of event site. Schedule / agenda, speakers, sponsors / logos, testimonials and much more blocks integrated into the popular Visual Composer Page Builder will let you to create your site with ease.
Compatibility with Contact Form 7, Tickera Event Ticketing System and WooCommerce plugins let you to create registration forms and sell tickets for the conference online. Excellent one click demo content importer will help you to start your site in a moment. This theme is fully responsive, retina ready, fast loading, and SEO optimized. Eventerra Event / Conference Theme provides wide range of customization options. It is translation ready and WPML compatible.
Eventerra Event / Conference WordPress Theme – Key Features
Visual Composer – easy to use drag and drop page builder that will help you to create any layout you can imagine fast and easy. No coding skills required!
One Click Demo Content – use our demo as a start point to build your conference & event web site. Also you can build any page from scratch if you wish.
Six Predefined Color Schemes available – apply desired color scheme in one click or create your own, colors are unlimited.
Animated Event Date Countdown – informs visitors how much time is remaining to start of the event and encourage them to register or buy a ticket.
One Page Navigation Support – link menu items to sections on the page, it will be scrolled smoothly.
Page builder elements designed for event / conference web site
- Schedule – choose from 4 layouts: list, tabs, 2/3 columns. Sessions are grouped by days. Time, expandable description, room and speaker with a photo properties available for each session.
- Speakers – various layouts, links to social profiles and single speaker page.
- Location – show the event location on Google maps.
- Call to action block – block with a button linked to Custom URL or Tickera plugin`s “Buy a Ticket” button.
- Logos – show your partners and sponsors.
- Compatible with Tickera Event Ticketing System plugin – this plugin let you to sell tickets online.
- Compatible with WooCommerce plugin – let you to sell tickets or any product online.
- Registration form powered by Contact Form 7 plugin – if you don’t need to sell tickets and just need a registration form.
- Slider Revolution and LayerSlider plugins are included
- Contact Form 7 plugin compatible
- Translation ready, pot file is included
- WPML and Polylang plugin compatible
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – your event or conference site will be indexed by search engines properly
- One click demo content importer
- Gallery formats: grid, slider, sliced, masonry
- Unlimited sidebars: specific sidebar can be set for each page
- Sitemap page template
- Landing page template (template without header and footer)
- WordPress Live customizer supported
- 4 Custom Widgets added: Facebook, Twitter, Contacts, Testimonials
- Retina Ready
- Responsive design – site looks great on all devices: desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones
- Footer layout options (1/2/3/4 columns)
- MegaMenu (create multi columns drop down menus, add icons)
- Unlimited colors: set any text/background/accent color via color pickers
- Set any Google Font, control font size and line height
- Facebook comments integrated
- Social icons block in the header and the footer
- Lazy load option
- Scroll to top button
- Automatic theme updates via Envato API
- WordPress Multisite compatible
2017-11-20 (v1.2.4) - added: autorotation option for logos element - fixed: countdown layout issues on some devices - fixed: logos scrolling - fixed: sticky menu overlaps photo lightbox - updated: Visual Composer plugin - updated: Slider Revolution plugin - updated: LayerSlider plugin 2017-10-11 (v1.2.3) - updated: Visual Composer plugin - updated: Slider Revolution plugin - updated: LayerSlider plugin 2017-08-14 (v1.2.2) - updated: Visual Composer plugin - updated: LayerSlider plugin - fixed: font options in TinyMCE in Text element of Visual Composer 2017-07-19 (v184.108.40.206) - fixed: compatibility with PHP7.1 2017-07-18 (v1.2.1) - updated: Visual Composer plugin - updated: Slider Revolution plugin - updated: LayerSlider plugin - fixed: bug with embed code for custom font 2017-05-24 (v1.2.0) - added: WooCommerce support - added: one page navigation option - added: sticky menu option - added: tabs layout for schedule element - added: Posts/News element layout/thumbnail crop options - updated: Slider Revolution plugin - updated: LayerSlider plugin 2017-04-22 (v1.1.4) - fixed: tabs/toggles broken layout after previous theme update - added: list mode in Testimonials widget - updated: Visual Composer plugin - updated: LayerSlider plugin 2017-03-14 (v1.1.3) - added: expand description option in grid layout of schedule element - added: link to web site option from speaker profile - added: child theme example - updated: Visual Composer plugin - updated: Slider Revolution plugin - updated: LayerSlider plugin - improved: support for video post format 2016-11-15 (v1.1.2) option to sort Speakers in alphabetical order added Visual Composer plugin updated LayerSlider plugin updated icon position in Button element fixed 2016-10-26 (v1.1.1) Slider Revolution plugin updated LayerSlider plugin updated option to play YouTube/Vemeo video in popup by click on image/gallery added bug in Menus interface fixed Demo Content Import (Menus) on servers with PHP7 fixed 2016-08-29 (v1.1.0) RTL support added option to hide other speakers block on single speaker page added image logo responsiveness issue fixed non-translatable in WPML image logo fixed LayerSlider plugin updated 2016-06-30 (v1.0.2) Speakers option in Agenda Item element fixed Tabs and Accrodion elements fixed 2016-06-28 (v1.0.1) Visual Composer plugin updated Slider Revolution plugin updated LayerSlider plugin updated stretch row (full-width) option added for row element bug with back button in Safari fixed 2016-06-10 (1.0.0) initial release