Hi. I know you get a lot of questions about configuring the calendar, so apologies if you’ve answered this already. I want to use this theme for a club that has events on certain days, but it’s not open all week round.
If you have documentation that already answers these questions, feel free to just send me a link.
Thanks for your interest in Eventure!
1. The calendar is currently configured to only display published posts that reside in the “events” category.
2. It is possible, but it would require custom development to achieve. To explore the cost/time associated with adding additional functionality to the calendar system, please submit a request here: http://themolitor.com/custom
Hope that helps!
Hello we like the web, but not typography.
it is possible to change it?
Yes, Google Font control is built into the theme
Hi. I really like the theme and ease of use. However, I have troubles with localisation. While everything else is fine, it overrides time/date format, set by wordpress. Is there a way to properly switch that off? am/pm and american dates look really creepy in Cyrillic
Thanks for purchasing!
For support, please use my support forum and I’ll be happy to look into this with you there: http://themolitor.com/forums
it´s very cool code!
Can I use it as a Blog too? Or only as event directory?
Thanks! Yes, you can definitely use it as a blog.
configuring the web with static cover and section entries Blog / (News), shows the news section correctly. entries do not appear.
What would be the proper way to set it up?
We not found either in the php editor page-page template Blog
Is there another way?
For support, please use my support forum and I’ll be happy to review this with you there.
First of all I just wanted to say this is an awesome theme!
Second I had maybe a stupid question. On the submission form there’s a dropdown for “event type”, how do I make selections for the dropdown? I thought it was the categories tab in the posts section but it didn’t work, just wondering where I can find it.
For support, please use my support forum and I’ll be happy to assist there: http://themolitor.com/forums
Unfortunately this seems to be the only way to contact you.
I’ve tried to sign up for the forum, it said it sent a password to my email but I didn’t get anything (I checked my junk mail, waited a day in case it takes time, and even tried the lost password). Then I tried your contact form about logging in… still nothing.
Any chance you can help me log in to the form… or where I can create the “event type” list?
Shoot me a message from my profile page and I’ll send you login details for the support forum.
Will do, thanks
I am very interested in this subject but to ensure that it will serve my project, I need to solve some doubts:
How is the calendar displayed when there is more than one event on the same day?
Could the sidebar be included in the page of each event?
Are the events post native to wp?
I would also like to see a catch of how to upload an event / post, since now it is proving very laborious and is the aspect that interests me the most.
If you give me an email I can contact you directly.
Thank you very much!
1. The day displays for each event. You can see an example on the demo site: http://themes.themolitor.com/eventure/
2. Yes, the sidebar displays on all post pages.
3. Yes, the events are standard WordPress posts that are assigned to an event category.
4. I’m not sure what you mean by “upload an event/post”. Are you asking how you add events? If so, there are two ways to add an event: (1) you can use the front-end event submission form as seen here: http://themes.themolitor.com/eventure/submission-form/—or (2) you can use the “add new” post feature of WordPress.
Thank you so much Christopher for the quick response and for your help. It really is what we were looking for.
Thank you for your work.
You bet! Happy to help
Founder at fullride.me
I run an event website and have been using a plug in that just KILLS my load time!! I think your site is a great solution for me. I have a few questions though. Is there a way ad a button to export your events to iCal and Google? Also, can I put advertising in the left sidebar below the event info? I also noticed you haven not updated the theme in a while.. Any plans on an update?
1. Currently that functionality would need to be implemented using a plugin.
2. I can provide instruction for making the “more” sidebar tab visible at all times if you need to showcase ads.
3. I always make sure the theme is up-to-date with the latest WordPress requirements, so if those change you can expect an immediate update. Beyond that, updates are not something that I schedule too far in advance.
one pre-purchase question: I need to have in Homepage the system you created, but not for months but for weeks: we’ll have an event which will be 5 days long, and we need to show single events for each of the days.
Is it possible to have the grid I can see in Homepage for days and not months?
Please let me know so that I can buy it today.
Thanks for your interest in EVENTURE!
I’m not immediately aware of a method to organize by weeks. PHP doesn’t have any type of operator for organizing items like that, so something like this would take a good amount of research to implement. You’re welcome to submit a request for a quote on cost/time here: http://themolitor.com/custom
That being said, the calendar system here is really ideal for event-based listings as it shows a calendar item for each post/event you have with an individual page for details/directions/etc.
ok, because we’ll have only 7-8 days to show with events for these days as posts, and not the full month.
Eventually is there possibility to see a demo by backend to test this? Because I need to understand if this is possible…
For support, please visit http://themolitor.com/forums and I’ll be happy to assist with any questions you have.
Does the theme supports RTL?
RTL CSS is not currently included with this theme. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
are any updates going to come up? Last update was in 2016.
No immediate updates are scheduled. Rest assured, this is an actively supported theme
Hi, how can I reduce time of sliding in Homepage? I want slides (posts featured) to slide every 2 seconds and not 6-7 or 8 seconds as now
Thanks for support!
Please use my support forums as I do not provide support here in the comments: http://themolitor.com/forums
Could you please share a few real/portfolio website made by Eventure ?
Unfortunately the best example I can provide is the demo site. The examples I had before are no longer active (most event sites tend to be temporary).
Hi, I’m going to realize a website for a club, that already use “facebook events” and for some important events “eventribe” .
These system (FB and Eventribe) are simple to implement with your events schedule?
For example is possibile to import event from Facebook (and eventually show an “attending people” frame) or Eventribe (with “buy ticket” link or integrated frame)
Thank you very much
Just to clarify how events are managed with Eventure…
1. Each event is a post. If you can somehow create a post from a FB event, then that could work. That functionality is NOT built into the theme, so you would need custom integration or a plugin to do that.
2. The post edit page has various fields where you can enter details about the event. This includes a “Web Link” field where you can enter a URL to a third-party website that sells tickets.
Hope that helps.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $9
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work