This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Great looking theme!
Is there any way to have a video (vimeo, youtube) in the main slider/gallery on the home page? I’d like my trailer for my film to be the first content in the gallery, and then screen grabs, etc. in the other spots.
Thanks, I’m glad you like the theme
By default the main slideshow on the front page supports images only, however you can just not add a slideshow and instead insert a full-width video into the content of the page – in this way the page will start with a video in the header and then you can insert the other elements below the video.
got it. thanks! Working on the the theme now and its great
In your theme you have the same pictures in your album and in the blog. Is it possible to have pictures in the albums without having them in the blog?
Yes – the gallery posts are not related with the blog posts, we have just used the same images on both sections but they are not related to each other.
On my black berry, each slider change images too quickly. images stay less than a second. on my desktop it’s fine. I don’t know why this happens only on my BB
We have tested the theme with 2 different iPhones, iPad and Android based Nexus and the theme works very well on all of them, but I don’t have a BlackBerry to test it on. I would suggest if you can to try from another device as it may be related with some settings on the device only.
Any plans of adding Twitter preview messages in the footer? If not, would it be difficult for someone like me (programming background, but no wordpress, nor html, css), to do it?
If you mean to show the latest Tweets – there are lots of plugins that you can use for this. I would recomment the Twitter Widget Pro – you just have to install the plugin and then drag and drop its widget into the footer section – it’s very easy.
Hi, before I purchase, I wanted to see if something was possible. I’m planning to use the Photography area for a portfolio. Would it be possible for the title of each portfolio item to be pulled into the footer in the same way as you do with latest posts/categories? I realise it’s probably an unusual requirement. And if it was possible, do you think I’d be able to break them between two columns?
Also, how easy is it to customise the home page if we’re wanting to add additional areas for the likes of special offers?
One other thing (sorry!) – most of the photography projects have their description on the right hand side, but the Child’s Play one is beneath the image which would give us more space for more information. I just wanted to check that this is definitely one of the possible layouts for this page, rather than this one being a rogue one!
Sorry for all the questions.
Many thanks for your time.
Thank you for the interest Here are my answers:
1. If you mean to have just a list with the portfolio titles in a footer column – yes you can do this. You can
use the “Custom Menu” widget where you can insert the items you would like (with drag and drop) and they will be displayed as a menu list. Another option would be to use the “Recent Work” widget (as you can see an example in the footer) which lists the gallery items’ images.
2. The home page is very easy to customize – in fact it is a standard page and you just can add the elements you like to it – you can add services boxes, portfolio carousels, testimonials and any other custom content or elements you like.
3. You can select the layout of the portfolio item – you can either have a full-width image slider with full-width description below it (for example, the “Child’s play” item) or you can have a slider w
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. That answers all my questions. I’ll probably be back onto it later to make a purchase.
Question: how can I change the captions on the nivo slider so that they only appear when I hover over them? A fade in/out would be even better. Thanks
We have a dedicated support system where all the Pexeto items support is handled, so we kindly ask you to use our support system here:
A few questions:
1. On the services page when you mouse over the boxes there is a little hover affect, can the color be changed to match the site colors?
2. Can the images in any of the galleries not have a title? It always seems that Galleries never have titles, but portfolios do. I would like to have the category feature of portfolios, but without any titles and the images only open in Lightbox. Make sense?
3. Is it possible for the footer to have it’s own color, so it doesn’t use the background?
4. I assume I am able to upload an image for the background, not just color or pattern?
5. Some of the shortcodes like columns and stuff have a basic grey or black color, are these possible to add color too? Maybe using custom css?
Here are my answers:
1. Yes, there is a global option to change the secondary color of the theme – a few other sections use this same color and you can change it with the admin options
2. Yes, there is an option included to disable the image title
3. By default there isn’t such kind of option included, but generally this is easy to accomplish with a couple of CSS lines.
4. There is an option to upload a custom image which is used as a pattern (repeatable). If you would like to make it non-repeatable – this can be easily done just with a line of CSS.
5. I’m not really sure if I understand which section you are referring to, as the columns don’t have any background applied, however generally the theme provides an option to change all the main colors used.
Thanks for your replies.
IN regards to #5 i was referring to some of the bars above the words “Two Columns” or “Three Columns” on this page: http://pexetothemes.com/demos/evermore_wp/columns/
just wanting to add some more color instead of black text, black headers and black “bars” that are above the Header text.
If you mean the lines of the headings when you say “bars” – there is a global option to change the color of all of the lines in the theme, which includes the sidebar lines as well. If you would like to apply a custom color to the heading lines only, then you can do this with a small CSS addition. Regarding the color of the text – you can use the standard WordPress text color button to change the color of any text you insert in the editor.
Great thanks. I bought so I will be putting in some support requests
Bought this theme, but am having problems with upload/customizing. I think you have tutorials somewhere, but can’t seem to find them. Can you help, please?
If you have any support questions, we kindly ask you to use our dedicated support system here:
where all the Pexeto items support is handled – registration takes less than a minute. Thank you
Gone was able to translate the place: “Related projects”. Please come back.
I think about to buy this theme. But have one question before. Is there a way to customize the blog entry dates. I see in the preview no date entries, so maybe there is a to do this.
For example: >”16. Mar.” on the left or right side of the post.
Thanks for answer…
You can change this text in the Evermore Options -> Slider Settings -> Portfolio Slider section.
If you still have any other support questions, I would like to ask you to use our dedicated support system here:
as this is where all the Pexeto items support is handled. Thank you!
I guess that you may have not noticed the date added to the post – by default the blog entries display the date of the post in the bottom of the post, just after the “Read More” link.
Within a project gallery page, you can have a slideshow of multiple images. The ones in your demo are horizontal and take the full width of the page.
I’m a portrait photographer. Most of my images are vertical. If I put my images fill width, then the height is going to be very tall. I don’t want that since I want to keep my picture a smaller so I don’t get stolen pictures.
What do you suggest?
Also, is it possible to have pictures of different proportions in the same slider?
If you would like to use portrait images in the slider and not to display them in a big size, you could use the slider with side description layout which will display the images in a smaller size.
Regarding the second question – yes, you can have images with different proportions. If you deactivate the automatic image resizing which crops the images to a predefined sizes, the images will be displayed in their original ratio and the slider will get automatically resized to fit the image regardless of its proportions.
Hi PExeto is there any dummy content for evermore? thanks
Hi. How many different icons is there in your template? Icons like the 3 shown in the theme highlights (amazing gallery slider, advanced panel, etc).
Regarding a previous comment:
1. How do the slider or project react if I’m inserting a portrait vertical around 300 pixels? This is much more smaller in width that the images in your demo.
2. You are saying that I can have image of different proportions in the same slider and it will adapt?
Yes, we have a demo exported file – you can open a ticket on our support site here:
where we can attach the file.
Regarding the icons – by default these icons are not included in the theme (there is an option to upload your own images), but you can download the icons from here for free.
Regarding the other questions:
1. Generally the slider is not designed for that small images – the smaller slider uses images that are around 645 pixels in size, so for best results I would recommend to use this size or bigger.
2. Yes, you can have images with different sizes and the slider will get resized to fit each image with its original ratio (when the automatic image resizing is disabled).
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work