KALA is a flexible and customizable Shopify Theme which allows you to create your own Shopify theme without touching to any line of code.
KALA Shopify theme provides many different layouts and design styles, powerful theme settings, easy to customize for any business and any store.
KALA is a multi-purpose theme with responsive design and UI/UX mobile-friendly. Especially, Its UI/UX design on mobile is optimized and perfectly suitable for shopping on smartphones or tablets. Your customers can explore and buy your products straight-forward on mobile. Let’s boost your conversion rate on mobile right away with the KALA theme.
KALA theme provides 70+ unique designed sections and product sections such as bestselling, new products, featured products, deal products, products by category, collections, creative banners (new sections added continuously); 7 different headers; 4 different footers; 7 creative product page layouts, 6 Collection layouts, and many mega menu styles. So you can easily mix and configure them to build your own unique store. All in one package ONLY.
KALA theme also provides 40+ preset Homepage layouts for niche stores. You can utilize it right away as a starter. These preset themes are also ready for launching your store immediately.
Technically, KALA is really built for production websites. Every executable code is written strictly following industry standards. The code is compiled for production site, compressed, “debug” code removed, multi-browsers compatible. As the result, it hugely increases the loading speed and processing speed of your website. Greatly reduces conflicts with other third-party scripts and third-party apps.
KALA is also optimized according to the recommendation of Google PageSpeed. Integrated microdata structures, Google rich snippets, helping your products display detailed information such as prices, reviews, and stock on Google’s search results clearly. Your SEO much be better than your competitors.
Let’s explore all other rich features of KALA All-in-one Theme.
Download immediately after purchasing:
- Shopify theme zip files to install on your Shopify store (need extract the package before install). Currently have 2 All-in-one packages: 6.3 version and 7 version
- User Guide & Installation Guide.
- Changelog / Release Notes.
- Answer any questions related to theme installation, theme configuration, or theme set up to look like our demos.
- Fix bugs related to the design (such as broken layout, overflow content…), the standard features of Shopify that make your store malfunction. Except for errors due to conflict with 3rd party apps. In this case, please contact us to discuss more. We may charge an additional fee to fix it. Sometimes, there may be errors beyond our ability that we cannot fix, please find other partners to fix it or uninstall the app. We do not accept returns for these cases.
- Assist you in how to translate your theme. The theme supports the Translation Editor of Shopify. Allows translating your store to any language. However, it doesn’t support multi-languages. If your store’s language is not English, after installing, go to Actions > Edit Language to translate.
- You are still in the support period. If your support period has expired, please extend your support plan.
- Support one store per a purchased Standard License.
Out of Support Scope:
- Teach you how to use Shopify.
- Edit the theme files, theme source code.
- Answer questions related to edit theme files, source code.
- Add new features, customize the features which the theme doesn’t support.
- Integrate or make the theme work with third-party apps, third-party scripts, metafield.
- Upgrade your currently version. We only provide updated package.
Our working hours from 9AM – 5PM GMT+7, Monday to Friday. Your inquiry should be answered quickly in our working hours. In some cases, we may need more time to look into your request, we’ll try to inform you and keep you updated ASAP.
- Pre-sale questions or bug report, please open a conversation.
- Shopify Apps: There is no guarantee that all third-party apps will work smoothly with the theme. We will try to support you to the best of our ability. If the third-party app developer needs to change the code of the theme, we’re ready to support it. We may charge a fee if we find the request time consuming.
- We may charge an additional fee for assisting you to optimize your theme or your store content for SEO, adding the custom Rich Snippets, Schema Data, website speed optimizations, Google PageSpeed optimization, or other related.
- We may charge an additional fee to customize theme layouts, theme design, graphic design, feature modification, or other customization works. Please contact us for a quote.
- All graphic images use for demo sample only and NOT include in the purchase packages. We are NOT responsible for any copyright infringement by using these graphic images. If you are authors or own copyright of any resource, please submit DCMA notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shopify doesn’t include an export/import function for Files (banner, image), Pages, Navigation, Blog. So the purchase package doesn’t include Sample demo data showing on the live demo. If you want to have it, you can read the Free setup policy and confirm to start the setup.
By purchasing our products, you acknowledge and completely understand and agree with our notice.