Just a little added input. You should probably check your spelling on the demo.
just want to leave my feedback here also and i do have a question too.
- Theme is not working with some Plugins (Example: Jetpack) and some Gallery-Plugins
- Can’t translate it with Locco Translations Plugin (How to then?) it gets only the backend POI files. The spelling now should be checked.
- Footer: If you run a company today you need to have Legal Informations and Copyright. I want them in the footer.
- Since i don’t want to add music, the music button shouldn’t be there if something isn’t added
- ad the mobile theme the Facebook-Icon is not shown but “Be Social”, clicking on that the Facebook Icon shows up. Shouldn’t be like that. Its not user-friendly.
I hope to get some answers on my questions.
Contact Form is not working.
Please help make the same gallary like in Live Preview
I cant find normal description in the manual
My friend bought this theme. Working great … except for the contact form. The contact form is not working. Any help? Need help badly.
Hi, is possible customize the background of each page individually?
music does not work in IE11
the menu does not work in the mobile version
These people have been more than a year without answering comments. I feel cheated with this purchase. Themeforest must do something
Is the problem with the contact form ,not working, being looked into? very frustrating.
Also would be nice to have a version of it without the google maps in it.
I love this theme and would really like to have this piece working.
For those that couldn’t get the Contact sheet to work, I was poking around and figured out what it was. You have to edit the sendmail.php directly and put the address in that it needs to go to.
Go to Appearance -> Editor -> edit sendmail.php
look at the very top
// Who you want to recieve the emails from the form. (Hint: generally you.)
$sendto = ‘your email here’;
now to get rid of the google map and figure out how to get the music to autostart.
I have bought this one but i can see all the files are in PHP can i can get complete set in HTML pls?
its mentioned “ThemeForest Files Included Layered PSD, PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files” I cannot see any HTML .
I need only the HTML version so that i have the static site not integerating with any CMS
Hi There. Home pictures do not show. Can you help please.
Hello. Home page photos in the background does not appear, please could you help. Urgent!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details