Filix is an elegant, creative and minimal portfolio theme for individuals and agencies alike. It is built upon some fresh, clean, creative, modern and unique design. The User Experience is among the best and the Interface will blow your and your customers’ minds.
Filix can be used to build websites for personal portfolio as well as portfolios of startups and agencies. As Filix comes with lots of useful and modern elements, blocks; you can kickstart your new websites with ease and in no time!
- Minimal and dark page layouts.
- WordPress 5.x compatible.
- Flat, modern and clean design.
- 100% Responsive. View your website on any popular device.
- Elementor Drag n drop live page builder.
- Retina Ready. Sharp graphics on Retina and other high-resolution displays.
- Bootstrap 4.x Developer friendly code based on Bootstrap and SASS.
- SEO on-page optimized. Every line of code was developed with SEO principles in mind.
Pages and features included:
- 5 Home pages with hero section variations
- Home: default
- Home: Youtube video background
- Home: self hosted video background
- Home: particle background
- Home: image slideshow background
- Portfolio – 2 styles
- Portfolio details page
- Blog page
- Blog single page
Image and graphics credits
1.2.5 (27 Aug 2020)
Fixed: Color picker issue in WordPress 5.5 Updated: Language file (.pot file)
1.2.4 (22 Dec 2019)
New: Version changelog notice upon the theme update/activation Fixed: Hero (Particle style) Tweaked: Theme Settings > Header Settings > Logo (some custom options are added for text logo) Updated: ACF plugin
1.2.3 (25 Aug 2019)
1.2.2 (12 Aug 2019)
New: Gutenberg Support Tweaked: Dropdown Menu Support added Tweaked: Hero Section (Particles Color filed added)
1.2.1 (04 Sep 2019)
Tweak: Testimonial Elementor Widget Tweak: Show/Hide Option added for Title Appended Underscore Fixed: Logo Option in Theme Settings page
1.2.0 (08 Aug 2019)
1.1.0 (26 July 2019)
Tweak: The design of the theme. Updated: Demo Contents
1.0.0 (19 July 2019)
Fixed: Initial elements New: Job Listing, Job Details, Job Apply and Start a Project pages Added: Brand color options
Initial release (15 July 2019)