Finance – Accounting, Consulting & Finance Business
Finance is a WordPress theme exclusively built for finance, accounting, financial, brokerage, coaching, law office, business planning and consulting websites. It is fully responsive, retina ready and easy to customize.
Finance responds elegantly to various screen sizes and has been tested to work across devices, from the largest of desktops to modern smartphones. It comes with free updates and free support by our highly acclaimed team.
Finance offers comprehensive options panel, unique page transitions and distinctive typography and customizable quote calculator and Google charts support (via supported Visualizer plugin). It also includes easy to use and fast page builder.
No matter what you want to show, you will find Finance’s features a perfect fit for all types of finance, accounting, financial, brokerage, coaching, law office, business planning and consulting. Since tailored for finance, accounting, financial, brokerage, coaching, law office, business planning and consulting you will find Finance packed with carefully selected and crafted features. Finance comes with ready to use demo content. With one click import you can get your website ready in minutes.
- Responsive and retina ready design
- Full static page support with shortcodes
- Shortcodes tailored to showcase works of finance, accounting, financial, brokerage, coaching, law office, business planning and consulting websites
- Business oriented custom icon sets
- Visualizer plugin support
- Various header layouts including sticky header
- Full width and boxed pages and headers
- Lightning fast page builder
- Portfolio shortcode for static pages and blog posts
- Full width and boxed blog & portfolio tiles layout
- Left and right sidebar option
- Theme options powered by WordPress customizer
- Translation ready
- Child theme ready
- WooCommerce support
- WPML support
Demo images license:
Images on theme demo sites are not licensed for third party use on production sites. If you intend to use the images from the demo on your site you need to license them separately.
You can find the changelog here: https://documentation.bold-themes.com/changelog/finance-changelog.txt