Latest Version 3.9.20 » Updated to Joomla 3.9.20
NOTE: Some Exclusive Joomla Templates on ThemeForest will be not included! If you have question, please contact us!
SJ Fitness SJ Fitness is Responsive Joomla Template which is officially design for any GYM or Health Club. With this template, administrators are able to interacts on Joomla 3.5 easier than ever, manage website both Frontend & Backend area effectively.
Built on YT Framework V3 and K2 component, this template is very flexible of using as well as customizing for users. SJ Fitness Besides, the template comes packed with dozens of advanced in-house modules intuitive features: 2 homepage with 4 styles of layout: Boxed, Wide, Framed, Rounded; 5 Beautiful Color for Interior-Styles ( Rich Gold, Cyan, Marsala, Lime Green, Bright blue) ; powerful mega menu; more 65+ useful shortcode, etc.
Let’s explore the features in following detail!
YT FRAMEWORK V3
YT Framework makes it very simple for you to build, customize and handle your own website with a wide range of easy tasking features.
A BEAUTIFUL IMPRESSIVE LAYOUT
SJ Fitness has only one homepage layout with beautiful yoga style that bring the comfotable feeling to users. In addition, We are developing other homepage for this template with topic of Gym Club in next version update.
HTML5, CSS5, BOOTSTRAP 3 & LESS
SJ Fitness is built with new web technologies: Bootstrap 3 ( V3.3.0), Awesome Google Font, LESS, CSS3, HTML5 that makes it more powerful and flexible.
FULLY RESPONSIVE LAYOUT
Based on YT Framework v3, SJ Fitness will bring to customers a great look on any devices: PC, mobile, ipad… or any screen resolutions.Let experience it!
6 PRESET COLOR STYLES
This template is available with 6 color styles: Blue, Red, Brown, Orange, Green and Pink. Besides, it allows you to fully customize color schemes in back-end.
With mega menu you can show categories and news with description, image, video, effects… or even add links to any page, static blocks with promotion banners and modules.
65+ USEFUL SHORTCODES
Powered by YT Shortcode, SJ Fitness comes with 65+ useful shortcodes that help you more powwerful in building and cusstomizing your site. You can easily build a various website content without much coding knowledge required.
- Compatible with IE10, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support RTL / LTR language
- Support Boxed, Wide, Framed and Rounded Layouts
- Support responsive layout
- Support Front-end Cpanel for changing Theme, Layout and Reset instantly
- Support 6 Preset Color Styles: Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink and Red
- Support various Font Family as well as Google Fonts
- Support many styles for RESPONSIVE Menu: Mega Menu
- Allow to set site title, logo and slogan
- Support many extensions: SJ Basic News , SJ Contact Ajax, SJ Content Related News, SJ Video box, SJ Flat Menu, SJ Module Tabs, YT Framework Plugin, YT Shortcodes Plugin, SJ Content Related News Plugin, Acymailing Component
- Typography and various module variations
- Use Lazy Load for handling large images
- HTML5 Validation
- Support SHORTCODES
- Support LESS, CSS
- 100% table-less design, based on CSS3
- Optimize CSS/JS/HTML/Merge File
- Allow to show OR hide Main Content, with options for showing image types
WHAT ARE INCLUDED?
SJ Fitness Template Package
Use this package to install on your current site
QuickStart Installation Package
This package includes template, modules, plugins and sample data. By using this package, you will have a complete site look like demo site.
Modules and plugins used for the demo.
Detailed documentation to configure template
VERSION 3.9.20 : Released on 10 August, 2020 - Updated to Joomla 3.9.20
VERSION 3.9.19 : Released on 11 June, 2020 - Updated to Joomla 3.9.19
VERSION 3.9.16 : Released on 06 April, 2020 - Updated to Joomla 3.9.16 - Compatible with PHP 7.4
VERSION 3.9.0: Released on 23 Nov, 2018 - Update template for Joomla 3.9
VERSION 2.1.0: Released on 11 May, 2017 - Updated to Joomla 3.7.0
VERSION 2.0.0: Released on 11 August, 2016 - Updated to Joomla 3.6
VERSION 1.0.0: Released on 05 May, 2016 - Initial release