“Float Landing Page” is a premium landing page designed for your product or service presentation. The landing page is built for maximum conversion rates turning visitors into customers or users. The page has six layouts and six color skins that can be easily configured and customized giving you ultimate control on your outcome.
- 6 Different Layouts
- 6 Color Skins
- 5 button types
- Easy skin modifying
- 7 Background textures
- Working contact form
- Fanybox, cycle and nivo slider integrated
- w3c valid html (except contact form wich has extra fields.
- Layered well organized PSD included.
Why Choose Float?
- Logo and Tag Line – Some layouts consist with a logo and some do not.
- Main Headline – This line should be a place to describe the most important value you can give to your buyers or users.
- Main Image or Slideshow – Using images is a way known to give visitors security on your landing page taking them one step forward your main purpose the call to action. Choose your images wisely they are the perception of your product or service.
- Mega call to action Button – This button is built to be configured very easily changing its icon and its text. We placed it in the middle of the page vertically and horizontally to maximize your conversion rates. The different color skins have been tested and proven to be the best combinations to get more conversions.
- Transitioning Quote – Visitors need security to press on your button . That’s why we anchor the call to action button with a subtle transitioning quote which will push your visitors one step forward into becoming customers or users.
- Bullet Points – This is a fun and easy way to write about your product or services without having long and boring text. Most visitors wont even read the description of each bullet but only look at the icon and read the headline.
- Reviews or Contact Form – Depending on the purpose of your landing page you may choose to have a contact form or customer reviews. Choose wisely and try not to distract from your call to action button if you have one.
- Fancy Gallery – A nice place to showoff your services or products without much distraction anchoring the page with security and a nice sleek web 2.0 look.