FOMO is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating Social Media Agency website using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. Suitable for Social Media Agency, Creative Agency, Small Business Agency, Digital Marketing Agency etc. Style your wordpress website with this creative and modern webdesign style template kit to bring a modern feel to your blog.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.Features:
- 13+ Templates
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Clean and Minimal Design
- Works with most Elementor themes
- Responsive Design
- Single Project
- Single Post
- Global Style
- ElementsKit Lite
How to Install:Template Kits use the Template Kit Import plugin to install to WordPress (no subscription required).
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Tools > Template Kit and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor.
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit Header Footer
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer