Foot is a Stylish and Responsive Grid / Masonry Personal Theme for Bloggers. Created with love using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques with a validity code, completely responsive to look perfectly in all mobile devices, easily usable with any device as well as PCs. Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
More Features & Design Concepts
Some of the majore features of Foot Theme are: Front-end Submission, CV Resume WordPress, Content Sharing, Fly-Out Navigation for Mobile and Tablets ( this is a Highly Customisable Responsive Menu Plugin ), Masonry style / Grid Style / Pinterest Style, 3 Navigation Menu, Unlimited Sidebars, Live Search, Review System, Child Theme, Google Snippets, Ajax Login and Ajax Register with Facebook login / register., and a lot more.
10 Custom Widgets
And, obviously, all default widgets too, that are nicely styled, “Foot” theme give you the opportunity to use all Widgets, the way you want and with the unlimited custom sidebars, every page / article can have different widgets.
What Our Customers are Saying
- Fly-Out Navigation for Mobile and Tablets This is a Highly Customisable Responsive Menu Plugin, with 45 customisable options. The plugin creates a nice three-lined menu button (or custom image if you choose) that users can click to bring a slide out menu, which is easily navigated. A lot nicer and neater than the select drop-down menu alternative.
- Multi-column Tag Map and Categories Map displays a columnized and alphabetical (English) listing of all tags, categories, pages or single taxonomies used in your site similar to the index page of a book. This makes it easier for your visitors to quickly search for topics that might intrest them, this functions brings more benefits for SEO purpose.
- Live Search technique means that most people will find the results they are looking for before they finish typing their query, and it saves them the step of having to click a submit button to get their search results.
- Unlimited Sidebars Custom Sidebars allows you to create all the widgetized areas you need, your own custom sidebars, configure them adding widgets, and replace the default sidebars on the posts or pages you want in just few clicks.
- Responsive WordPress Theme Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
- Blog Posts Unlimited images for the gallery slider format with drag and drop, this theme can be used like a photography theme too! With meta boxes for videos Youtube & Vimeo.
- Translation Ready You can translate the Theme to your own language. The theme includes .po & .mo files for easy translation.
- Easy Setup .XML File This Premium WP Theme includes a .xml file that will allow you to import the sample data to your site, what you see in my demo is what you get!
- Reviews and rating with unlimited Criteria with drag and drop and unlimited colors / fonts, etc. Taqyeem Ratings & Reviews Plugin This plugin was built for adding lovely ratings and reviews to your posts, pages, and custom post types.
- Super Fast! Created with love using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques with a validity code, completely responsive! Foot Responsive Magazine Theme has been optimised to the maximum, to give you one of the best Personal CV Resume Front-end Submission Content Sharing Magazine Themes!
Theme UpdatesVersion: 2.2 – March 08, 2016
- Improved: The infinite scroll. - Removed: old version of the plugin meta box from the theme. - Updated: Documentation.Version: 2.1 – March 04, 2016
- Fixed: WordPress 4.4.1 Pagination. The WordPress 4.4.1 security update introduced an incompatibility issue with a lot of themes that use custom pagination on homepage templates. Hopefully they will fix this issue in the next release 4.4.2 / 4.5 In the meantime a patch to fix this issue, was added to this update. - Fixed: Buttons alignment issue in Theme Options. - Improved: Minor CSS and HTML improvements.Version: 1.9 – December 05, 2015
New: Change Date Format via Theme Options > Blog Settings. Full Date added ( Day of Month / Month / Year ) for better structure Data, you can change the format too. New: Hide "Random Articles" that are displayed in the footer via Theme Options > Footer. New: Custom: Posts by Categories (widget), now you can select the category you want to display your articles. Updated: To latest font awesome version 4.5. Fixed: Arrow info icon for "Top Articles" section.Version: 1.8 – September 18, 2015
New: WordPress 4.3+ Compatibility. Updated: To latest font awesome version 4.4. Added: .screen-reader-text class (Text meant only for screen readers). Fixed: The Called Constructor Method For WP_Widget Is Deprecated. Fixed: Warnings from Theme Check (Foot WP passed the tests). Removed: Google fonts plugin (It has not been updated for more than a year, there are better plugins).Version: 1.7 – June 16, 2015
- Fixed: Small issue with the links from the footer. This issue was added in the version 1.6 with the new changes.Version: 1.6 – June 12, 2015
- New: Homepage Template Pinterest Style added. - New: Option to display "One Category / All Categories" for homepages articles (Theme Options > Blog Settings ). - New: Display the Slider Featured Articles / Big Search in all default pages (Theme Options > Header Settings ). - New: Option to add Content for the Homepages (Theme Options > Blog Settings ). - Improved: Minor CSS and HTML improvements. - Improved: The excerpt to display Traditional Chinese/Japanese words, etc. (Double-Byte, Single-Byte, and Multi-Byte Encodings). - Updated: languages/default.po with the new words used in the Pinterest Style. - Updated: Documentation.Version: 1.5 – May 29, 2015
- Improved: Radio Buttons for Contact Form 7 Plugin. - Updated: Taqyeem - WordPress Review Plugin. - Fixed: Infinite Scroll issue for Magazine & Amazing Grid Template. - Fixed: Microdata Schema issue.Version: 1.4 – May 10, 2015
- New: Homepage Template Amazing Grid Style added. - New: Increase the Height of the "Big Search" from Theme Options > Header Settings. - New: Choose "Amazing Grid" Style for Tags / Categories / Search pages from Theme Options > Blog Settings - Improved: Minor CSS and HTML improvements. - Updated TGM Plugin Activation class for security vulnerability. - Updated: Documentation. - Updated: languages/default.po with the new words used in the Grid template.Version: 1.3 – April 24, 2015
- New: Homepage Template Magazine with two sidebars. - New: Magazine layout displayed for Categories / Tags / Search / Author, etc. pages. - Improved: Minor CSS and HTML improvements. - Updated TGM Plugin Activation class for security vulnerability. - Updated: Documentation. - Updated: languages/default.po with the new words used in the magazine template.Version: 1.2 – April 18, 2015
- New: Homepage Template Full Width (100%). - New: New Widget: Posts by Tags (write the tag/s). - New: Hide "Featured Posts or Big Search". - Improved: Documentation.Version: 1.1 – April 11, 2015
- Improved: Documentation.
Please read the readme.txt file to know what files were changed, and if is the first time you purchased “Foot” Theme, please read the documentation for a properly configuration, like demo content, plugins, etc.