The theme looks good, comes with a lot of options and great instructions, very easy out of the box to set up a very functional wedding website.
I have a few gripes though:
1. The site is pretty heavy - it's cool to be able to pick and choose your options from a widget but when you actually deploy the site I don't need tons of jquery and css styles that aren't ever even used. I think some of this is dead code that's just sitting around, too. Also - nothing is minified and you're not using CDNs, why?
2. The stellar.js parallax plugin just doesn't really work in the onepage template. It "snaps" back to correct itself when you resize the window but otherwise the scrolling seems to consistently be way off, especially for elements further down the page.
3. This overall approach is quite dated, there are much better ways to handle layout than bootstrap grid and jquery 1.11 now. I guess that's what you get when a theme is 5 years old.
4. No lazy loading, despite being a very image-heavy theme.
5. Mobile is really scroll heavy - giant images, breakpoints have some problem areas at certain resolutions too (can never get all of them though).