Screenshots/00-Freehold-Preview.jpg Screenshots/01-Freehold-Home.jpg Screenshots/02-Freehold-Properties.jpg Screenshots/03-Freehold-Listing.jpg Screenshots/04-Freehold-Agents.jpg Screenshots/05-Freehold-Portfolio.jpg Screenshots/06-Freehold-Blog.jpg Screenshots/07-Freehold-Contact.jpg Screenshots/08-Freehold-Tablet-Home.jpg Screenshots/09-Freehold-Mobile-Home.jpg
Show off your work with this easy-to-customize and fully featured Site Template. When purchasing this theme, you will receive a detailed help file along with additional features like Google Map Integration and a Fully Responsive Layout.
- Fully Responsive Layout: Mobile, Tablet and Desktop optimized
- Retina Support: Freehold is optimized for high resolution displays like the Macbook Pro with Retina Display, iPhones and iPads
- Unlimited Color Schemes that are easy to customize
- Google Maps integration within the template
- Print Styles for property listings included
- Video Documentation with a detailed written help file
- Flickr Widget that automatically pulls in your Flickr images
- Twitter Widget that automatically pulls in your latest tweets
- Built using HTML5 Boilerplate for a fast, robust and future-proof site!
- Photoshop Files Included
Page Templates Included
- 2 Home page templates
- Multiple Property Listings template
- Single Property Listings template
- Blog Index & Blog Post templates
- Real Estate Agent template
- Real Estate Agent Listings template
- 3 Portfolio layouts
- Full Width page layout
- Page Styles layout
- Contact page with working form
Custom Fonts used in theme
Theme Updates – Changelog
==v1.1 - May 7th 2013 == -Twitter Widget Update. Retired old API and now using embedded Tweets from Twitter. New documentation for setting this is included.
Signup for our e-mail newsletter
Get notified via e-mail when we release new themes! It’s easy – sign up for our e-mail newsletter here
Need Support? Visit our Support Forum
We offer theme support via our support forum. Please post all support questions through our support forum. We reserve the item comments for pre-purchase questions.