Fresh Responsive Email with Theme BuilderFreshty is a fresh, responsive, email marketing template packed with bunch of features. Free online template builder / editor, MailChimp ready templates, Campaign Monitor & MyMail ready templates are also included. Freshty comes with flexible and repeatable modular, you can arrange the layout and build your own unique template easily. More than that, it’s also packed detailed help documentation, along with video tutorials. Whether for newsletter campaign, sponsorship email, even lead nurturing, Freshty is suitable for all of email marketing type.
We’re about preparing important updates on our online template editor! Improvements & added some more useful features for our lovely users
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll let you know when it’s ready
Freshty in MailChimp powerful editor
Freshty in Campaign Monitor powerful editor
Freshty in MyMail plugin powerful editor
- Free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use Template Builder.
- Maximum clients compatibily, in all major email clients. From old Outllook 2010, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Well-commented codes
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail plugin powerful template editor!
- 12 unique flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, MyMail plugin, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- Sliced PSD file included.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 5 HTML files, with 1 mixed modules variations.
- 1 HTML files for MailChimp templates (in separated folder)
- 1 HTML files for Campaign Monitor templates (in separated folder)
- 2 HTML files for MyMail WP plugin templates (in separated folder)
- and 1 other for regular HTML templates
- 1 PSD file
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
- Background image in the call to action area is using bulletproof codes, so it’s working in most major clients, including Outlook.
Update 1.2 Jan 19 2015
Improved MyMail template version (fixed responsive issue)
Update 1.1 Dec 23 2014
Improved MyMail template version Added Yahoo! Mail Compatibility Improved responsive codes
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
CreditsFont awesome icons
All images are included in the download package, and free to use for any purposes.
Under Creative Common Zero License – CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)