This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Another nice Full BG website Goodluck with sale.
Noticed Search button not working.
The youtube video in full screen, is beautiful. Well done.
Looks great, congrats!
I am thinking of buying this theme, it looks perfect for my needs. I have one question – is it possible on the porftolio item page to have an image slider fading from one to the next rather than a static image?
Yes basically you can add any HTML or shortcode on portfolio single page.
Awesome, good luck with sales
Powerful theme ! Is it multilingual ready ? By chance, did you test it with WPML plugin ?
You can edit po file using POedit app in /languages folder of theme to translate.
I haven’t tested with WPML yet but I will if there are other customers requests too.
I have a question related to the Blog. Is there an option to set the opacity on a single page? For example, when a blog post is opened, can we set the opacity so that reading the full post is easier on the eyes? Maybe darkening the background on the post itself?
Yes you can change content background color and opacity using Theme Setting.
Sorry, another question.
Is it possible to add a social sharing option to the Blog within Theme Options? If not, is this theme compatible with social sharing plugins?
Yes you can enable social sharing using Theme Setting
Wow, this is gorgeous. And curses… I just installed Core, and now I want to upgrade to this one… it totally solves the issue that the menu blocking parts of the image that the Core theme has)
A few questions:
1. Do the galleries work essentially the same way as the Core theme in terms of how they handle portrait and landscape oriented images? (The Ken Burns gallery specifically.)
2. Does the skins manager allow me to easily change the background for the blog pages to white? And related, I have the same question as mloughran above—can I adjust the opacity and/or remove the background image from the blog? I photo blog and don’t want the background image to distract from the images in the post.
3. Can I set the blog to show full posts instead of excerpts (like on the Core theme)?
1. Yes they have the same gallery module.
2. Skin manager help you save your color setting (text color, font color, background color etc.) and enable it when you want without any setting changes.
You can adjust content background color and opacity using Theme Setting too.
3. Sure you can do that using Theme Setting.
Love this theme. Is it possible to reoder images in a gallery after it is published? Hopefully it¨s an easy solution I just missed
good luck with sales!
Yes you can change it using Theme Setting > Gallery Portfolio
When i click add new gallery it does not showing anything just blank page.
i guess this is not compatible with some plugins. i use nextgen gallery plugin and cannot disable it as i have used it in 100s of posts and cant risk loosing them all…
also it would have been good if the gallery uses native core wp so when we move on to a different theme we dont have to lose the work/posts.
Really sorry, I can’t support on all 3rd party plugins issue. Please try to read its documentation or contact plugin author.
great work as always!
I’m loving this theme.
I was wondering if the theme is compatible with 3rd party plugins for icons, text boxes, and tabs/toggles? I understand you can’t speak for all plugins, but in general will the theme support these if compatible?
Hi. Nice theme. Some pre-purchase questions:
1. Child theme support?
2. WPML support?
3. Filterable, Masonry Gallery?
4. Filtered Portfolio, masonry style?
2. I haven’t tested with WPML yet but I will if there are many customers requests.
3, 4 Sorry It doesn’t support that. I will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers. Generally speaking, if it’s not in the demo then it’s not in the theme.
hey good template
Can i have a video background on the home page?
Yes you can have that using Theme admin.
Hi. Nice theme.
1. How to make the menu sticky on contact if map is enabled?
2. How do you set a bg image in the single page portfolio? Currently it is using the featured image as it’s background. I would like it to not use the featured image.
3. How to make footer sticky?
4. Can header logo be text instead of an image?
1. Sorry, I am not sure I understand you correctly, could you send me some screenshots with description please?
2, 3, 4 Sorry It doesn’t support that. I will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
3. Could you tell how to make the footer fixed like the header? Thx.
Sorry, it needs a custom modification. This type of customization is a bit more complex and is not covered under normal theme support.
If you’re interested in hiring a developer for building out this custom page template for you, we highly recommend to check out: Tweaky
But I will add it into the future if there are many requests from customers
Just bought this theme and installed it. But i have a problem with my logo. i’ve uploaded mine, and it’s there,so perfect. but it get’s into the background too then,automatically. and ofcourse it’s HUGE pixelated.. is there any option/fix i can upload or get my logo in positision without getting it into the “media” section of my WP (so it isn’t in the images-background) .. ????
You have to create a page and attach gallery to it instead of directly link to the gallery.
Please follow the theme’s instructions in /manual/index.html it will help you get through all theme features.
Peerapong, this looks fantastic. Enough so that I bout it to become the base for my photography portfolio. I have two questions:
1) In the manual is says that 1440×900 is optimal for page background images. Would that be the optimal dimensions for all images uploaded?
2) Many photographers are also selling images. There are two plugins that stand out. “Sell Media” by Graph Paper Press and WooCommerce. I am going to probably integrate Sell Media, if not, then WooCommerce myself. It would be nice if photography themes like these worked with such plugins out of the box. I am sure what you would do with the CSS and design to make it look good would be better than what I will be able to do. Have you considered add ing such features as a selling point?
Regardless, I love the clean look of this theme,
1. I recommend image at 1024px resolutions.
2. Thank you for your suggestion. I will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work