FWRD is the Ultimate Music Band & Musician WordPress Theme
We are recognized as one of the best Music WordPress theme shop in the world. If you are a musician, dj, music producer or webmaster, we are proud to say that it’s the best product we have developed yet. It’s time to move FORWARD.
GENERAL3D Push Menu or Classic menu – Menu position left/right + 3 different transitions. Show or hide the menu.
Multi Pages | One pager | Landing Page
HotLinks – Add as many links you want with icons, social medias, or quick links. Option to open the sidebar menu on click. Set opacity background
Sticky header option
Video Backgrounds Integration
Parallax Options- You can set parallax on every rows on every pages.
Custom heading – Use any google font with unlimited color and size.
Nice Scroll FX option for smoooth scrolling
Image Divider widget: Usefull to separate your content using any images or lines you want
Ajax paging system option. 4 different styles including Infinite Scroll
Easy Page options – Independent Image background and sidebars
Custom Post types – Events | Videos | Photos | Music Albums | Logos
Google Fonts Library
One-Click Demo and data importer
Option to have different background images on each pages
WPML Ready – Fully prepared for translation to any language
HTML5 & CSS3
Fully working AJAX/PHP/MySQL newsletter form
Live Twitter Feed
4 pre-defined blog templates: 1-2-3-4 colomns with Masonry option
$33 Visual Composer Plugin Included
$18 Revolution Slider Included
$25 Essential Grid Plugin Included
Perfect Code – Coded in HTML5 and CSS3 using the best practice
Contact 7 working contact forms
Child Theme Included
AUDIO PLAYERUnlimited tracks and playlist
Add mp3 players on any page using our custom visual composer widget
Use single player or playlist for multiple tracks.
Link each MP3 to internal or external links (usefull for downloads)
Add custom reviews or testimonials
Unlimited layouts to customize each of your albums
EVENTSUpcoming or Past events. You can also show both on a single page.
Countdown option! Rollover your event to see when it’s coming.
Add your event listing or single event any page using our custom visual composer widget
Sell your ticket online using WooCommerce
Tons of options including venue, artist, and google maps
Unlimited layouts to personalize each of your event
PHOTO ALBUMSCreate unlimited grid using Essential Grids plugins which comes free with the theme.
Upload unlimited photos in bulk
Choose the photo sizes you want
V.1.4.2 – January 11th 2017
- Updated Revolution Slider to 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue contactForm 7
- Fixed an issue with firefox diplaying two scrollbar
V.1.4.1 – December 9th 2016
- Fixed a small issue with the page setting style
- We have styled the captcha for Contact Form
V.1.4 – December 6th 2016
- New feature! Save the custom stylesheet in a file for speed improvement.
- Updated Visual Composer to version 5.0.1
- Updated Iron Music to version 1.4
V.1.3.3 – November 24th 2016
- Updated Visual Composer to version 5.0
- Fixed an issue with the “tab” element in Visual Composer that used to scroll up
- Fixed a minor issue with the back to top element and the footer
- Fixed an issue with ancestor links on responsive menu
V.1.3.2 – November 02nd 2016
- Fixed a issue with the parallax and firefox
- Updated the shortcode button to include a field target
- Updated Iron-Music to version 1.3.2
V.1.3.1 – July 11th 2016
- Updated the Demo importer to version 1.1
- Updated Iron-Music to version 1.3.1
- Updated Revolution Slider to version 5.2.6
- Fixed an issue with google font and the font-weight.
- Fixed an issue when a anchor link was used and the page was not fully loaded.
- Fixed an notice with Visual Composer
V.1.3 – June 10th 2016
- Refactored and fixed the Twitter Widget. You will have to set your own Twitter API keys to make the twitter feed working again. More info here: http://support.irontemplates.com/solution/articles/13000012323-how-to-get-my-twitter-api-keys-
- Updated Iron-Croma to version 1.3
- Updated Visual Composer to version 4.12
- Updated Revolution Slider to version 220.127.116.11
- Enhanced the design of the audio player’s playlist when used with Visual Composer
- Removed unwanted scrolling on the audio player on PC
- Fixed an issue when updating pre-packaged plugins. Now you can use the update button without deleting the plugin.
- Fixed minor css issues with the menu
- Fixed the release-date label that always showed up even if no release date was set.
- Fixed PHP error when no album was selected from the VC widget.
- Fixed an issue with the video grid template where you could’t used it.
- Fixed an issue with the audio player hover color on playlist items
V.1.2.1 – April 13th 2016
- Updated Visual Composer to version 4.11.2 (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin)
- Updated Revolution Slider to version 18.104.22.168 (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin)
V.1.2 – April 02nd 2016
- Added option to the box link promotion to be open in a target _blank
- Fixed display issue with audio player when your album title was very long
- Fixed issue with Parallax when scrolling was fired before the page has finished loading
- Updated Google Font list with new fonts!
- Updated Visual Composer to version 4.11.1 (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > and delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin.)
- Updated Revolution Slider to version 5.2.4 (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > and delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin.)
- Updated Iron Music Plugin to version 1.2 (Go to WP-Admin > Plugins > and delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and install the new plugin.)
- Released new demo: The Peak
V.1.1.3 – March 11th 2016
- Added option to change background color and image on individual discography posts
- Added option to manage your slug name for Events, Videos, Artists and Discography. Go to Iron Music > General Settings
- Added notice message to admin when Iron Music Plugin is deactivated
- Now you can change the color of the hamburger menu. – Fixed error notices in them options for default colors
- Fixed menu width on some mobile device – Fixed a conflict when you use the slug name “videos”
- Fixed issue with the archive/category blog template options
- Update Iron Music plugin to version 1.1
- When updating to 1.1.3, you will have to update Iron Music Plugin by going to Appearance > Install Plugin
V.1.1.2 – Febuary 12th 2016
- Improved Theme Options UX
- Fix menu item color when using anchors on home page
- Fix menu animation and logo header for Safari
V.1.1.1 – January 22th 2016
- Fix logo mini option not visible on the site.
- Fix the menu on Firefox 43.0.4
- Fix sidebars on single posts
- Fix call to action links for events
V.1.1 – January 14th 2016
- New feature! Import our demos in one click using the Iron Demo Importer Plugin provided.
- Updated Visual Composer to 4.9.2 Attention! You will probably have to reset your padding and margin for all your Custom Header Widgets and inner rows.
- Updated Essential Grid to 22.214.171.124 which fix JS conflicts with WooCommerce.
- Updated Iron Music to 1.0.1 which fix minor issues with some web servers. We also moved the plugin to an external repository for next updates.
V.1.0.1 – December 23th 2015
- Fix fatal error for people using prior version of PHP 5.5
- Fix current menu item styling when using anchor on homepage
- Fix Iron-Music plugin with the break issue.
V.1.0 – December 21th 2015
- Initial version