Get Back to Nature is a design that uses rough paper edges and and grungy textures to create a unique and artistic theme. Its earthy colors in shades of yellow, brown and green, give the design a feel of a sunrise/sunset.
The design features a top horizontal menu, centered logo and white content area. The footer is a nature scene with mountains, deer’s and grass.
This design is suited for a portfolio, artist, children, illustrator, author or any creative industry.
The HTML validates and the CSS and HTML pages are extensively commented. I have used @fontface to allow a special non-standard font to be used in the menu and headings.
Photoshop Files Included:
I’ve included six photoshop files with this theme:
- Sliced – The main layout, including slices to help you edit the site.
- Files – listing of products for sale
- Contact – Form & contact information
- bg_deer_mountain – the file you can save as a png to create the background
- bg_lines – the tiling image that will be your page background
- bg rays – the sun rays behind the logo
The photoshop files contains clearly named folders for each part of the website.
A bonus Site Map & Form Submit PHP Script are included.
- The PHP site map automatically displays every page in your website as a list. It’s great for search engines and helps users navigate your website.
- The PHP form submit script that will process your form, and you can set up a CC, email subject, and required fields.
- Layout-wide is 980 px (optimized for 1024×768 screen resolution)
- Icon sets are linked to in help file